Organisation of Commerce and Management for 2015- Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra Board HSC Examination
Today, we are posting the Organisation of Commerce and Management – Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra Board HSC Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
- Sole trading concern
- Cooperative society
- JSC – features, merit, demerit and types. This can be asked in Distinguish Between also.
- Banking, insurance, communication, transport, warehousing, and types. This can be asked in distinguish between also.
- Function of commercial bank
- Commercial and central bank. This can be asked in distinguish between also.
- Payment mechanism
- Social responsibility towards government, customer, owner, investor, employees
- Elements of ethics
- Rights of consumer
- Consumer responsibility
- Ways and means of consumer protection
- Consumer awareness
- Distinguish between – District, state and national forum
- Fayol 14 principles
- Taylor Principles
- Nature of principles management
- Planning, organizing, staffing, directing, coordinating, controlling – Its meaning , nature and importance. This can be asked in distinguish between also.
- Functions and characteristics of entrepreneurship
- Distinguish between entrepreneur and manager
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.