We have created Important Question Bank which will help students in scoring good marks in HSC Board Exams. HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
We have also created Free Mock Test of MCQ- Multi Choice Question for students to help them prepare for the exam like scenario.
After the tremendous success of our past years Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2016 , 2017 and 2018 and 2019 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2020 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Physics Important Question Bank 2020
- Describe the construction of photoelectric cell.
- Explain Maxwell distribution of molecular speed with necessary graph
- State and prove : Law of conservation of angular momentum.
- Give any ‘two’ points of differences between diamagnetic and ferromagnetic substances.
- State Kepler’s laws of planetary motion.
- Four resistances 4 Ω, 8 Ω, X Ω and 6 Ω are connected in a series so as to form Wheatstone’s network. If the network is balanced, find the value of ‘X’.
- Define an ideal simple pendulum. Show that, under certain conditions, simple pendulum performs linear simple harmonic motion.
A train blows a whistle of frequency 640 Hz in air. Find the difference in apparent frequencies of the whistle for a stationary observer, when the train moves towards and away from the observer with the speed of 72 km/hour. (Speed of sound in air = 340 m/s)
- Draw a diagram showing different stages (cases) of projection for artificial satellite
- State law of radioactive decay. Hence derive the relation N = Noe–λt. Represent it graphically.
- Explain what is Doppler effect in sound and state its any ‘four’ applications.
- Draw a neat labelled diagram for the construction of ‘cyclotron’
- State Ampere’s circuital law. Obtain an expression for magnetic induction along the axis of toroid.
- On the basis of Huygens’ wave theory of light prove that velocity of light in a rarer medium is greater than velocity of light in a denser medium. In Young’s experiment the ratio of intensity at the maxima and minima in the interference pattern is 36:16. What is the ratio of the widths of the two slits?
- What are α and β parameters for a transistor? Obtain a relation between them.
- Distinguish between forced vibrations and resonance. Draw neat, labelled diagrams for the modes of vibration of a stretched string in second harmonic and third harmonic.
- Explain the principle of potentiometer.
- With a neat and labelled diagram, explain Ferry’s perfectly black body.
- The periodic time of a linear harmonic oscillator is 2π second, with maximum displacement of 1 cm. If the particle starts from extreme position, find the displacement of the particle
after π/3 seconds
- Define: a. Magnetization and b. magnetic intensity.
- Describe Kelvin’s method to determine the resistance of galvanometer by using metre bridge.
- With the help of neat labelled circuit diagram explain the working of half wave rectifier using semiconductor diode. Draw the input and output waveforms.
- Calculate the de Broglie wavelength of an electron moving with 1/3rd of the speed of light in vacuum. (Neglect relativistic effect) (Planck’s constant : h = 6.63 × 10–34 Js, Mass of electron : m = 9 .11 × 10–28 g)
- Explain the rise of liquid in the capillary on the basis of pressure difference.
- Draw neat labelled diagrams for modes of vibration of an air column in a pipe when it is a. open at both ends, b. closed at one end. Hence derive an expression for fundamental frequency in each case.
A soap bubble of radius 12 cm is blown. Surface tension of soap solution is 30 dyne/cm. Calculate the work done in blowing the soap bubble
- Discuss the composition of two S.H.M.s along the same path having same period. Find the resultant amplitude and intial phase
- What is ‘diffraction of light’? Explain its two types
- State Faraday’s laws of electromagnetic induction and Lenz’s law. Prove theoretically, the relation between e.m.f. induced and rate of change of magnetic flux in a coil moving in a uniform magnetic field. A circular coil of 250 turns and diameter 18 cm carries a current of 12 A. What is the magnitude of magnetic moment moment associated with the coil?
- Explain the formation of stationary wave by analytical method. Show that nodes and antinodes are equally spaced in a stationary wave.
- Obtain an expression for the radius of Bohr orbit for H-atom
- In a biprism experiment, a slit is illuminated by a light of wavelength 4800 Å. The distance between the slit and biprism is 15 cm and the distance between the biprism and eyepiece is 85 cm. If the distance between virtual sources is 3 mm, determine the distance between 4th bright band on one side and 4th dark band on the other side of the central bright band.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.