We have created a list of Most Important Question Bank which will help students in scoring good marks in HSC Board Exams. HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
We have also created Free Mock Test of MCQ- Multi Choice Question for students to help them prepare for the exam like scenario.
After the tremendous success of our past years Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2016 , 2017 and 2018 and 2019 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2020 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Chemistry Important Question Bank 2020
- State Henry’s Law.
- State Faraday’s first law of electrolysis.
- Explain Sidgwick’s electronic theory with suitable example
- State: Second law of thermodynamics in terms of entropy.
- State third law of thermodynamics. Write applications of standard molar entropy.
- How ligands are classified? Explain with suitable examples.
- State and explain Hess’s law of constant heat summation
- How is carbolic acid prepared from the following compounds:
b. Chlorobenzene and steam at 698 K?
- Draw structure of DDT. Write its environmental effects.
Mention ‘two’ physical properties of carbolic acid.
- What is metamerism? Write the structure and IUPAC name of methyl-n-propylether. What is the action of hot HI on it?
- Distinguish between crystalline solids and amorphous solids
- Explain magnetic separation process of ores with the help of a neat, labelled diagram.
- Write a note on self oxidation-reduction reaction of aldehyde with suitable example.
- . Face centred cubic crystal lattice of copper has density of 8.966 g. cm-3. Calculate the volume of the unit cell. Given: Molar mass of copper is 63.5 g. mol–1 and Avogadro number NA is 6.022 × 1023 mol–1.
- How will you prepare ethanol, propan-2-ol and 2-methylpropan-2-ol from Grignard’s reagent? Define optical activity. Explain optical activity of lactic acid
- How is phosphine prepared using the following reagents?
- Caustic soda
- Write the names and chemical formulae of any ‘two’ minerals of aluminium
- What is the action of the following reagents on aniline?
- Bromine water
- Acetic anhydride
- Hot and conc. sulphuric acid
- Derive the relation between ∆G° and equilibrium constant (K) for the reaction, aA + bB cC + dD.
- What are lanthanoids? What is the position of actinoids in periodic table?
- Derive an expression for maximum work in isothermal reversible expansion of two moles of an ideal gas.
- What is the action of the following reagents on ammonia:
- Nessler’s reagent
- Sodium metal
- How is nitric acid prepared by Ostwald’s process
- Write the derivation of van’t Hoff general solution equation.
- Write the molecular and structural formula of BHA and BHT.
- Calculate the standard enthalpy of combustion of CH3COOH(l) from the following data:
- ΔfHo (CO2) = – 393.3 kJ mol–1
- ΔfHo (H2O) = – 285.8 kJ mol–1
- ΔfHo (CH3COOH) = – 483.2 kJ mol–1
- What are vitamins? Name any two diseases caused by deficiency of vitamin A. Write the structures of:
- How are 1-nitropropane, 2-nitropropane and 2-methyl-2-nitropropane are distinguished from each other using nitrous acid?
- What are carbohydrates? Write the reaction for the preparation of nylon-6
- What are Ellingham diagrams? Write any two features of it.
- Write the reactions involved in the preparation of: (a.) Teflon (b.) Orlon (c.) PV.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.