We have created Most Important Question Bank which will help students in scoring good marks in HSC Board Exams. HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
We have also created Free Mock Test of MCQ- Multi Choice Question for students to help them prepare for the exam like scenario.
After the tremendous success of our past years Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2016 , 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Organisation of Commerce Important Question Bank 2019
- Define Joint Stock Company and explain its features
- Distinguish between District Forum and State Commission
- Define a Sole Trading Concern. Explain its merits and demerits.
- Distinguish between Bonded warehouse and Duty Paid warehouse.
- Is profit maximization a sole objective of a co-operative society? Give reasons
- Define a partnership firm. Explain its merits and demerits.
- What are the advantages of outsourcing?
- Define commercial bank? Explain its primary functions
- Middle level management v/s lower level management.
- State any ‘five principles’ of management given by Henry Fayol.
- Distinguish between Joint Hindu Family firm and Joint Stock Company.
- State the principles of Scientific Management.
- State the importance of consumer protection.
- Distinguish between Private company and Public Company
- In partnership the liability of partners of a firm is unlimited. Give reasons.
- State the importance of controlling.
- Explain the Consumer Protection Act.
- State the steps involved in online transactions.
- It is easy to set up e – business as compared to traditional business.Give reasons.
- State the social responsibility of business organisations towards consumers.
- What is statutory corporation? Explain merits and demerits
- Distinguish between sole trading concern and Partnership firm
- State the characteristics of an ‘entrepreneur’
- State the importance of principles of management.
- Coordination is needed at all the levels of management.Give reasons.
- Distinguish between Organising and Staffing.
- State the right of consumers.
- Principles of management improve the efficiency of employees.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.