HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for West Bengal Class XII HS (HSC) Board Exam 2016, and 2017 we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for West Bengal Class XII HS (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
- Write the nature and causes of economic activities.
- Write the Views of kautilaya.
- Write a short note on diminishing marginal utility.
- What is Equi marginal Utility equilibrium
- What are the determinant factors of Law of demand?
- State the law of demand along with exceptions.
- Differentiate between expansion and contraction of demand.
- What is the price elasticity of Demand?
- Write the types of prices elasticity of demand.
- Write a short note on income elasticity of demand.
- Write the Methods of measuring price elasticity of demand.
- Write the Factors determining supply.
- Explain the methods of measuring price Elasticity of supply
- In short run cost, what is the inter relationship between fixed cost, variable cost,
total cost, average cost, marginal cost?
- How is Price determined in perfectly competitive market?
- Write the features of monopoly market.
- Write about the four factors of production and state their features.
- What are the features of Macro economics?
- Differentiate between micro economics and macro economics.
- Write the methods of Circular Flow of National Income.
- Explain the difficulties faced while measuring national income.
- What is unemployment? What are the types of unemployment?
- What are the functions of money?
- What are the functions of commercial bank?
- What is the significance of budget?
- What are the different types of budges?
- What is foreign exchange? What are the methods of determining foreign exchange?
- Distinguish between Balance of Trade & Balance of Payment.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.