HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for West Bengal Class XII HS (HSC) Board Exam 2016, and 2017we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for West Bengal Class XII HS (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
- What do you mean by coalition Government? Explain the role of regional parties in coalition Government
- Discuss the main components of India’s security strategy.
- Define India Neighboring Country relations.
- What is the objective of world Trade organization?
- What do you mean by Anti-Arrack Movement.
- Write positive impacts of disintegration of Soviet Union?
- How did India adopted Globalisation?
- Why did the Narmada bachao Andolan oppose the dam Projects in the Narmada valley?
- What is meant by Globalisation? Describe changes done by India in its policy in content of Globalisation?
- Give an account of Indo-Sri Lankan pact of 1987
- What was Green Revolution? Write two positive and two negative impact of it.
- What is the meaning of shork Therapy? Was this the best way to make a transition from communism to capitalism?
- Discuss the powers and functions of the secretary General of the united Nations.
- Write a note on the Emergence of opposition parties in India.
- What reasons did the ruling party give the declaring national emergency in 1975?
- Discuss the features of First Five Year Plan
- What was India’s foreigh policy towards the USA and the USSR during the cold war period? Do you believe that non- alignment helped India’s Interests?
- Describe the main objectives of the New International Economic order
- Which features of European Union make it an effective Regional organisation?
- Describe main issues raised by Dalit Panthers’.
- What are important Functions of the security Council? Does India deserve Permanent Seat in the Security Council?
- Describe “Total Revolution” of Jayprakash Narayan.
- Throw light on main principles & Programmes of BJP.
- What is Globalisation? On what bases, it has been criticized?
- Write a note on “Operation Desert Storm”.
- What was Green Revolution? Write its two positive and two negative impacts
- Write a note on Naxalism.
- Write the main objective and success of SAARC
- What is objective of United Nations Organisation?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.