HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for West Bengal Class XII HS (HSC) Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for West Bengal Class XII HS (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.Write short note on :
2. How Ceramics are obtained? Write names of ceramics used in cutting and grinding tools.
3. Explain : Mordant Dyes.
4. Give structural formula of a-amino acid obtained by hydrolysis of Protein. Write names of any two amino-acids occur in nature.294 Pu
5. Write short note on Di-saccharides.
6. What is called Nuclides? State the element Z=90 atomic weight with 230 and 228 in the form of nuclides.
7. State magnetic moment of metal ion present in [Fe(H2O)6]3+ and [Fe(CN)6]3-. Give reason for their different values
8. Explain structure of complex ion in K2[Ni(CN)4] on the basis of hybridisation.
9. How photographic plate is. prepared? Explain the preparation.
10. Give chemical reactions for preparation of K2Cr2O7.
11. Uses’ of adsorption (any four)
12. On which principle the Langmuir adsorption isotherm depends? Write its hypothesis.
13. The rate constant of a reaction is 2.Ox103min.-1 at 27 °C. If the temperature is increased by 20 °C, its value becomes three times. Calculate energy of activation.
14. The first order reaction takes 20 minutes to complete 15% of its concentration, calculate what time will be required to complete its 75% concentration?
15. Explain the equation of average rate of reaction by graph showing the change in concentration of reactants and products with time.
16.Write difference between Electrochemical cell and`Electrolytic cell – (state 4 points).
17 Write short note on : Substitutional Solid Solution.
18. Explain Raoult’s law for the solution which possess solute gas in a liquid solvent.
19. Explain the evolution of Spin Quantum Number.
20 What are Nucleoside and Nucleotide?
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.