HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Bihar Class 12 Intermediate (HSC) Board Exam 2016, 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Bihar Class 12 Intermediate (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
- Carbon reduction process is not applied for reducing alumina to aluminium. Give reasons.
- Graphite is used as anode and not diamond. Give reasons.
- Write short notes on Hydro-metallurgy
- Write short notes on leaching
- Sulphuric acid has high boiling point and viscosity. Explain.
- Why conc. H2SO4, anhydrous CaCl2 or P4O10 cannot be used as dehydrating agents for ammonia?
- Describe the electro-chemical principles of metallurgy. Apply these principles in the extraction of aluminum from alumina and Copper from low grade ores and scraps.
- Describe the various methods used for obtaining metals from the concentrated ores.
- What is meant by the term “concentration of the ore”? Describe the various methods used for this purpose.
- State Raoult’s Law for a solution. How does Raoult’s law became a special case of Henry’s law
- What is Gibbs free energy? What is the relationship between Gibbs free energy of the cell reaction in a galvanic cell and the emf of the cell? When will the maximum work be obtained from a galvanic cell?
- Distinguish between methanoic acid and ethanoic acid?
- Which aqueous solution has higher concentration 1 molar or 1 molat solution of the same solute? Give reason.
- What is ferromagnetism and paramagnetism? How is ferromagnetism different from paramagnetism?
- What is a Semiconductor? Describe the two main types of Semiconductors and explain the mechanism for their conduction.
- Sleeping pills are recommended by doctors to the patients suffering from sleeplessness but it is not advisable to take their doses without Consultation with the doctor, why?
- Why is the formation of sulphate in Calcinations sometimes advantageous? Explain.
- How does a catalyst work. Indicate a chemical reaction involving homagenous catalyst.
- Synthetic detergents are better than soaps. Give reasons.
- Distinguish between ‘rate expression’ and ‘rate constant of a reaction.
- Explain kohlrausch’s Law of Independent migration of ons. Mention one application of this law.
- Why does table salt NaCl sometimes appear yellow in colour?
- What is the Non- stoichiometric defect in crystals?
- What happens when Bromobenzene is treated with Mg in the presence of dry ether?
- What is osmotic pressure? Determine the osmotic pressure of a solution prepared by dissolving 25mg of K2SO4 in 2 liters of water at 25˚C, assuming that it is completely dissociated
- What are micelles? How do they differ from ordinary colloidal particles? Give two example of micell forming substance.
- How is Bakelite synthesized?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Bihar Chemistry question paper
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.