HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Bihar Class 12 Intermediate (HSC) Board Exam 2016, 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Bihar Class 12 Intermediate (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
- State any three competencies of entrepreneur.
- What is financial risk? Why does it arise?
- State any three characteristics of fixed capital.
- What are the main features of OTCEL?
- Write any three features of publicity.
- What do you mean by scientific management? Explain its features.
- Distinguish between entrepreneur and intrapreneur.
- What do you mean by Leadership? Explain four characteristics of it.
- What is meant by budgetary control? State its three advantages.
- Controlling is an indispensable function of management. Do you agree? Give any three reasons in support of your answer.
- Distinguish between “unity of direction” and “unity of Command”.
- All managers are leaders but all leaders are not managers In the light of this statement differentiate between leadership and management.
- What is meant by monetary incentives? State any three monetary incentives which contribute to the performance of employees.
- Discuss Maslow’s Need Hierarchy theory of motivation.
- Supervision is not at all required in an organization? Do you agree? Give any three reasons in support of your answer
- Explain any five principles of directing.
- What do you mean by employee development? Are there any differences between training and Development? State Clearly.
- Is there any difference between Liberalization and Privatization? Explain.
- Which function of management helps in obtaining right people and putting them on the right jobs? Explain any five point of importance of this management function.
- What is meant by ‘delegation of authority’? Explain any three elements delegation of authority.
- Point out the importance of planning. Are there certain difficulties in the course of planning? How can the planning be made effective?
- Distinguish between Taylor and fayol’s principles of management.
- Define concept of management. Discuss its importance.
- Outline the functions of SEBI.
- Define packaging and explain characteristics of a good packaging.
- What do you mean by channels of a distribution? Explain the functions of channel of distribution.
- Explain the importance of consumer protection from the point of view of a business.
- Explain the various stages of evolution of Human Resource Management
- Explain the importance of organisation as a function of management.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.