HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Bihar Class 12 Intermediate (HSC) Board Exam 2016, 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Bihar Class 12 Intermediate (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
- What is an exchange rate? Explain the merits and demerits of a flexible exchange rate
- Distinguish between balanced budget, surplus budget and deficit budget.
- What is deficient demand? How it affects employment in the economy? How it is corrected?
- What do you mean by deflation? Does it affect price and output? Give reasons.
- Define investment multiplier. How it is related with marginal propensity to consume?
- What are the main point of Keynes’ theory of income and employment?
- What is Average Propensity to Consume? Explain with the help of table and diagram
- What do you mean by aggregate supply? Explain with the help of suitable diagram
- Explain with the help of suitable diagram the determination of income employment and output
- Write about four to five difficulties in the way of credit control by the central bank.
- What is law of diminishing marginal utility? Explain its importance and limitations
- What are the secondary functions of a commercial bank?
- What is barter system? Explain its disadvantages.
- Explain expenditure method of calculation of national income
- Discuss importance of macro economics.
- Distinguish between micro and macro economics
- What are the important causes of change in demand?
- What is perfect competition? Discuss its important characteristics
- What is equilibrium price? How is it determined? What is the meaning of excess of demand
- What is monopoly? What are its important characteristics?
- Throw light on any five differences between perfect competition, monopoly and monopolist
- What is Elasticity of Supply? Explain two method of its measurement.
- Explain the relationship between AR and MR with the help of examples.
- Give a brief note of Law of Diminishing Return? Why does it operate?
- What is the difference between Law of Demand and Elasticity of Demand?
- What is law of demand? What are its assumptions?
- Explain Contraction and Extension of demand with the help of diagram.
- What do you mean by imbalance in balance of payments? Discuss its causes and types.
- Explain the merits and demerits of a flexible exchange rate.
- Describe the Circular flow of income
- What do you mean by national income? Discuss the difficulties of its measurement
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Bihar Economics question
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.