HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Bihar Class 12 Intermediate (HSC) Board Exam 2016, 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Bihar Class 12 Intermediate (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
- Differentiate Epitasis and Hypostasis? Describe the types of Epitasis.
- Describe the structure of an ecosystem.
- Define adaptation. Give an account of desert adaptations found in animals. What are the measures for prevention and control of communicable diseases?
- Discuss about the features of innate immunity. How is it different from acquired immunity?
- Draw a neat: well labeled diagram of an antibody molecule.
- Explain diagrammatically the life cycle of malaria parasite in man.
- What are the measures for prevention and control of communicable diseases?
- Describe briefly the strategies of conservation of biodiversity.
- What are solid wastes? Classify it. Write a note on management of waste disposal
- What is global warming? Write about the factors and effects of global warming. How it can be controlled?
- Discuss about different aspects of AIDS.
- Explain Darwin’s principal of Natural selection.
- What is reproductive health? Mention some problems and strategies of reproductive health.
- Write a note on parturition and lactation.
- How is Biotechnology useful for industry and fermentation products?
- Draw a neat and well-labelled diagram of human placenta and enumerate its functions.
- Mention the differences between spermatogenesis and Oogenesis.
- Describe the structures of the male reproductive organs.
- What is Pedogenesis? Explain.
- What are Monoclonal antibodies? What is its application?
- What is micro propagation? What are the processes involved in it.
- Explain the role of microbes in house hold food processing and industrial production. Or, what is sewage? Discuss its treatment.
- Differentiate between Genotype and Phenotype
- What is apomixes? Discuss its importance.
- Differentiate between Homothallus and Heterothallus
- What is colorblindness? How it is transmitted from one generation to another?
- Draw a well Labeled diagram of the transverse section of a somniferous tubule. Describe the ‘Big Bang theory’ of origin of universe
- Enumerate the features of Homo habilis.
- What is masculinization and how is it caused?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.