HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Karnataka 12th std PUC HSC Board Exam 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 we have also created a list of Important Question Bank for Karnataka Intermediate II PUC (HSC) Board Exam 2020 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
BUSINESS STUDIES – IMPORTANT QUESTION BANK
- Explain the importance of financial planning.
- Explain the functions of SEBI.
- What is e-banking? State the benefits of e-banking to banks.
- Explain with points the importance of financial planning
- “Management as an art and science are not mutually exclusive, but to compliment to each other” explain.
- Draw a neat diagram of efficacy- Desirability matrix to check the ability and willingness of entrepreneurs.
- As a promoter, state five important documents to be prepared for the incorporation of Joint Stock Company.
- Explain the Responsibilities of Consumers.
- Draw the neat Diagram of Efficacy Desirability matrix to check the ability and willing of. Entrepreneurs.
- What are commercial papers? Explain the merits and demerits of Commercial Paper.
- As an aggrieved consumer, write a complaint to District forum seeking redressal.
- Briefly explain the importance of controlling.
- . Explain the factors which may influence the amount of working capital requirements.
- ’Staffing is a part of HRM’. Give reasons.
- Explain factors affecting or influencing the amount fixed capital requirements.
- Briefly explain the types of selection interviews.
- . Draw a neat diagram of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.
- What is communication? Explain the advantages and disadvantages of good communication. Write few points to improve on communication.
- Explain briefly the concept of Outsourcing.
- What are consumer responsibilities? Explain briefly.
- What is advertising? Explain the advantages and Limitations of advertising.
- Explain the financial incentive and non financial incentive.
- What are Commercial Banks? Explain their different functions? the elements of Marketing Mix.
- Explain briefly the significance of principles of management. State any ten Fayol’s principles of Management
- What is a management? Explain the Characteristics of management.
- Explain the various steps followed in staffing/process.
- Assuming that you are HR Manager of a firm, State any ten sources you would look into while recruiting the Employees.
- What is decentralizing? Explain its Importance.
- Assuming that you are the business person of an organisation, state the factors determining the choice of your organisation
- What is branding? Explain briefly its advantages to marketers and customers.
- . Write any four advantages of “Electronic trading system‟ in stock exchanges
- As a businessman having concern for environment protection, suggest any five steps which can be taken by you for environment protection.
- State any four privileges of a Private Company as against a Public Company.
- Explain any 5 elements of Product mix.
- Explain the 5 money market instruments.
- “Management is both art and science”- Justify.
- State any merits and two limitations of Statutory Corporations.
- Explain briefly any four elements of Business Ethics.
- Write a short note on Sole Proprietorship. Explain the merits and demerits of Sole Proprietorship form of business organization.
- What are Public Deposits? Explain the merits and limitations of Public Deposits.
- Explain the steps to be followed in Export Procedure up to excise clearance.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
For More Click Here