Business Studies – Important Question Bank for Gujarat Board (GSEB) HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Gujarat Board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Business Studies – Important Questions Bank for Gujarat Board HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
1. In an organisation there are many leaders. But a good leader must be a distinguished one. Suggest any four qualities that a good leader must possess.
2. ‘It is only’ ‘Motivation through which the managers can inspire their subordinates to give their best to the organisation.’ In the light of this statement explain any four points of importance of motivation.
3. What is meant by ‘Working Capital’? Describe any four factors which affect the working capital requirement of company.
4. You are the personnel manager of Anoop Ltd. You want to appoint staff for your company. Explain the Selection procedure’ you should follow for this.
5. What is meant by ‘Fixed Capital’? Describe any four factors which affect the fixed capital requirement of a company.
6. ‘It is necessary that goods and services must be made available to the customer at the right place. in right quantity and at the right time.’
(a) Name and explain the concerned element of marketing mix
(b) Explain the components of this element.
7. ‘Various tools of communication are used by the marketers to promote their products.’
(a) Name and explain the most commonly used non-personal tool of promotion which is paid for by the marketer.
(b) Explain any two merits and two limitations of this tool.
8. Explain any five function of a Stock Exchange.
9. In spite of best efforts of managers sometimes planning fails to achieve desired results due to its limitations. Explain any five limitations of planning.
10. What is meant by ‘Functional Organisation Structure’? State any two advantages and two disadvantages of
11. Describe the steps involved in the process of ‘Organising.’
12. Explain the following principles of management:
(b) Remuneration of Employees,
13. Which characteristic of management is highlighted in the statement ?
14. A company needs a detailed plan for its new project construction of a shopping mall. What type of plan is it ?
15. Give one example of ‘Noise’ in the process of communication.
16. What is Supervision?
17. Explain the term ‘Financial Planning’.
18. Are the shareholders of a company likely to gain with a debt component in the capital employed? Explain with the help of an example.
19. State any four benefits of training.
20. Taking corrective/remedial action is the last step in the process of one of the functions of management.
(a) Name the function
(b) Explain’ the other steps of the above mentioned function.
21. Distinguish between the concepts ‘Product’ and ‘Production’ in Marketing keeping following as the base :
22. Sandeep purchased a diesel car for Rs. 7 Lacs. from and automobile company and found its engine defective. Despite many complaints the defect was not rectified. Suggest to him the appropriate authority where he could file a complaint under Consumer Protection Act.
23. Explain the term ‘co-ordination’ and its importance in management.
24. Mohan and Sohan are friends working in Surya Ltd. as production and sales manager respectively. In an interdepartmental meeting Sohan informed Mohan about a change in the marketing policy of the company.
(a) Identify the type of communication used in the above example.
(b) Name and explain any two networks of the type of communication identified in part (s)
25. Distinguish between delegation and decentralization of authority on the following basis
(iii) Freedom of action,
(iv) Level of authority.
26. State any three objectives of National Stock Exchange.
27. To-meet the objectives of the firm the management of Angora Ltd. offers employment to physically challenged person. Identify the organizational objective it is trying to achieve.
28. “The Principal (s) of Management are different from those used in pure science” Write any one difference.
29. Why is it said that management principles are universal?
30. Your school has vacancies of teachers. The eligible staff had already been promoted to some posts. Still some vacancies are left. Explain any four source of recruitment you will use for filling up these vacancies.
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.