Biology– Important Questions Bank for Odisha HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Odisha exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Biology General Science i – Important Questions Bank for Odisha HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
1.Which is the chemical formula of Marble ?
(a) CaCO 3 (b) CaO (c) Ca(OH)2 (d) CaCl2
2. Lelect the appropriate fact associated for respiration ?
a) Oxidation and Endothermic Reaction b) Reductions and Exothermic Reaction
c) Synthesis and Endothermic Reaction e) Oxidation and Exothermic Reaction
3. Fresh milk have pH value 6. When it will be turned to curd what would be its pH ?
i) equal to 7 ii) Less than 6 iii) more than 7 iv) Remain unchanged
4. Name the chemical present in the exine of outer cover of teeth ?
(a) Calcium Carbonate (b)Calcium Phosphate (c) Calcium Sulphate (d) Calcium Chloride
5. Which gas will liberate if bleaching powder reacts with dilute hydrochloric acid ?
(a) Chlorine (b) Carbondioxide (c) Hydrogen (d) Nitrogen
6. Which non-metal exist as liquid form ?
(a) Sulphur (b) Bromine (c) Iodine (d) Phosphorus
7. Which metal is preserved in Kerosine ?
(a) Pottasium (b) Magnesium (c) Calcium (d) iron
8. Which of the two element given below, shows the property of catination ?
(a) sodium silicon (b) Chlorine & Carbon (c) Sodium & Carbon (d) Silicon & Carbon
9. Which is a property of Homologus Series ?
(a) Not equal physical properties (b) Not equal activity properties
(c) Dissolve in different solvent (d) Have equal chemical property
10. In modern periodic table, Class and period number is actual, identify ?
(a) 16 Class and 7 period (b) 7 Class and 18 period (c) 9 Class and 7 Period (d) 7 Class and 9 period
11. If the plant have complementary factors as for tall (TT), for dwarf (tt), for yellow (YY) and for green (yy). Therefore in F1 the hybrid factor of the genotype will be (Tt Yy), what will be the phenotype of it ?
(a) Tall, Green (b) Dwarf, Green (c) Dwarf, Yellow (d) Tall, Yellow)
12. Which movement started by Sundarlal Bahuguna ?
(a) Narmada Bachao (b) Ganga Bachao (c) Aspico (d) Chipko
13. From the following which is the first National Park in Odisha ?
(a) Similipal (b) Bhitara Kanika (c) Chilika (d) Kaziranga
14. The energy flow in ecosystem is of what type ?
(a) Cyclic (b) one way (c) two way (d) curved
15. Find out the process which is not included in the 3R method ?
(a) Reduce (b) Recycle (c) Reconstruction (d) Reuse
16. Who is the first man to give the Idea of “Ecological Pyramid” ?
(a) Darwin (b) Tansley (c) Elton (d) Lendeman
17. In which day “Solar heater” is not easily heat water ?
(a) one hot day (b) one cloudy day (c) one extreme hot day (d) one windy day
18. If in a eco system the quantity of energy is 100 cal at herbivore level, what is the quantity at producer level ?
(a) 1 K. Cal (b) 10 Cal (c) 10 K. Cal (d) 1 Cal
19. The book “origin of species” is released and published in the year ?
(a) 1859 (b) 1869 (c) 1879 (d) 1889
20. The vilian of AID of HIV, the genetic material present in RNA, so what is the name of the virus is ?
(a) Retro Virus (b) Pox Virus (c) Tobaco Virus (d) Vitro Virus
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.