HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Kerala Board (+2) Board Exam 2016 and 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Kerala Board (+2) HSE (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
- Increase in the level of greenhouse gases has led to considerable heating of earth leading to global warming. How can we control global warming?
- Genetic Engineering can be accomplished only if we have some key tools. Restriction Endonuclease is such a tool. Suggest the method of naming of Restriction Endonucleases with reference to EcoRI.
- What is biofortification? Suggest any two objectives of biofortification.
- Write down the major difference between microsporogenesis and megasporogenesis in flowering plants.
- Mutualism is the interaction which confers benefits on both the interacting species. Write two examples for mutualism among organisms.
- Write the gametes produced from self crossing of genotype RrYy.
- Vasectomy and tubectomy are said to be effective and irreversible contraceptive methods. Differentiate between these two methods
- A collection of moths made in England during 1850, supported evolution by natural selection’ Write a note on the process of natural selection on moths influenced by industrialization.
- Decomposition is the breakdown of complex organic matter into simple inorganic substances. Which are the important steps in the process of decomposition?
- Morphine is said to be an abused drug. Discriminate the terms ‘use’ and ‘abuse’ of drugs based on this example.
- Prepare pamphlet for an awareness program in your school about the measures to prevent and control alcohol and drug abuse in adolescents.
- The development stages of male gametes in plants consist of microsporogenesis and male gametophyte. Arrange the following terms in their correct development sequence. Pollen grain , sporogenous tissue ,anther, microspore tetrad, pollen mother cell, male gamete.
- Prepare a hand out to educate students about the symptoms of the dreaded disease cancer, is detection and treatment.
- Construct a monohybrid cross between homozygous violet and white colored flowers of a pea plant. How can one determine whether the F, progenies are homozygous or heterozygous?
- Plants, bacteria, fungi and animals whose genes have been altered by manipulation are called Genetically Modified Organisms. Write any four uses of GMO.
- Differentiate active immunity from passive immunity.
- When someone buys packets of cigarettes, cannot miss the statutory warning that is present on the packing which warns against smoking and says how it is injurious to health. Yet, smoking is very prevalent in our society, both among young and old. Advise the adolescents about the importance of avoiding smoking.
- What is ART? Categorize the following ARTs based on their applications in male sterility and female sterility.
- After implantation interdigitation of maternal and foetal tissues takes place. Identify the tissues involved and justify their role.
- Suryakant had banana plantation in his field. Quality of the fruit was excellent but the yield suffered due to infection of the plants by a virus. Suggest a fast and efficient method to get healthy and a large number of plants in the next generation without compromising on the existing quality. Justify the selection of your method.
- LH and FSH are gonadotrophins. Distinguish their roles in males and females.
- “The accelerated rates of species extinction that the world is facing today are largely due to human activities”. Do you agree with this statement? Justify your answer
- Categories the following organs into two, with appropriate headings. Thymus, Spleen, Bone marrow, Peyer’s Patches
- How many sperms and ova are produced from 50 primary spermatocyte and 50 primary oocyte respectively?
- Human female is not fertile after menopause whereas males can produce gametes at any age after puberty. Analyse the statement and schematically represent a comparison between gametogenesis in males and females.
- DNA separated from one cell, when introduced into another cell is able to bestow some of the properties of former to the latter. What is this change called in technical terms? Describe the experimental evidences which led to the discovery of the above phenomenon.
- A population remains constant and stable in its allele frequency from generation to generation. Such population shows genetic equilibrium”. Name the factors affecting genetic equilibrium.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.