HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Kerala Board (+2) Board Exam 2016 and 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Kerala Board (+2) HSE (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
- Differentiate between thermoplastics and thermosetting plastics. Support your answer with appropriate examples.
- ‘Antibiotics, antiseptics and disinfectants are antimicrobial drugs’. Give reasons.
- In the lab students were asked to carry out the reaction between phenol and conc. HNO3. But one student carried out the reaction between phenol and dil.HNO3. Do you think that the student got the same result as others? Explain.
- Aryl halides are less reactive towards Nucleophilic substitution reactions. Give reasons.
- Prepare a short write up on PCl3 and PCl5 highlighting the preparation and chemical properties of PCl3 and structure of PCl5.
- Write the characteristic properties of transition elements.
- Prepare a short write up on nitric acid highlighting its laboratory preparation, chemical properties and uses.
- Leaching is a process of concentration of ores. Explain the leaching of alumina from bauxite.
- State Henry’s law along with its applications.
- Antibiotic are classified in to broad spectrum antibiotics and narrow spectrum antibiotics. Write one example each for these antibiotics.
- Write any two differences between step growth polymerization and chain growth polymerization.
- Compounds of nitrogen, phosphorus and sulphur such as Ammonia, phosphoric acid and sulphuric acid are used in fertilizer industry. Give reasons.
- SN2 reactions takes place by inversion of configuration whereas SN1 With racemisation.”Comment on the statement
- List down the important postulates of Werner’s Theory of Co- ordination Compounds.
- ‘Polymers’ are industrially important molecules. Give reasons.
- Distinguish between Natural Rubber and Synthetic Rubber- Neoprene by representing their structure.
- “Activity and Selectivity are most important features of solid catalysts.”Explain
- Most of the life processes are catalysed by Enzymes.”Explain the mechanism of Enzyme catalysis diagrammatically
- Phosphine (PH3) is used in Holme’s signals. Give reasons.
- Nitrogen exhibits +5 oxidation states but does not form penta halides. Give reasons.
- Extraction of non- metals mainly involve Redox reactions. Explain the Extraction of Chlorine from Brine solution. Write necessary equations.
- Ultra pure Germanium is required for using as semi conductor. Which method is used for refining Germanium? Explain.
- Phosphorus can form 2 series of halides of the type PX3 and PX5. Nitrogen does not form Penta halides (N X5) why?
- Name two oxo acids of phosphorus and represent their structures.
- Aliphatic and Aromatic primary amine when warmed with chloroform and alcoholic KOH solution produce a foul smelling compound which is highly poisonous
- KCI crystal is colorless. But on heating it in an atmosphere of Potassium Vapor, it becomes violet in color. Why?
- Write any two differences between order and molecularity.
- “Reaction with zero order is possible, but zero molecularity is not”. Justify the statement.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.