HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Kerala Board (+2) Board Exam 2016 and 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Kerala Board (+2) HSE (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
- If a line has the directions ratios -18,12 , -4, then what are its direction cosines?
- Show that the points(2,3,4),(-1,-2,1),(5,8,7) are collinear
- If , then find the value of x+y
- Assume that each born child is equally like to be a boy or a girl. If a family has two children, what is the conditional probability that both are girls given that (i) the youngest is a girl. (ii) at least one is a girl?
- Find the area of the region bounded by y^2=9x, x=2, x=4 and the y-axis in the first quadrant.
- solve by product rule
- Find the vector and the Cartesian equations of the lines that pass through the origin and (5,-2,3).
- There are two bags , one of which contains 3 black and 4 white balls while the other contains 4 black and 3 white balls. A die is thrown at random. If it shows up 1 or 3, a ball is taken from the 1st bag but it shows up any other number, a ball is chosen from the second bag. Find the probability of choosing a black ball.
- Determine the direction cosines of the normal to the plane and the distance from the origin when z=2.
- Is the function f defined by f(x)= continuous at x=0 or x=1 or x=2 ?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.