HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Tamil Nadu HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2017, we have also created a list of 51 Most Important Question Bank for Tamil Nadu (12th Std) HSC Board Exam 2018 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Economics – Important Question Bank :
- Describe the Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility with a diagram?
- What are assumptions of Law of Dimnishing Marginal Utility.
- What is equilibrium price ?
- Name the types of utility
- Explain the difficulties of barter system.
- Bring out the distinction between short run and long run.
- State Alfred Marshall’s definition of economics.
- Explain various costs incurred by the firm
- Explain the law of supply with a suitable diagram.
- Explain the shift in demand with the help of a diagram.
- Discuss Keynesian theory of interest.
- Explain features, merits and demerits of socialism.
- Explain the difference between value-in-use and value-in- exchange.
- Describe the characteristics of capital.
- What is opportunity cost ?
- Profit is the reward for risk-taking and uncertainty – bearing.
- How is the equilibrium price determined in the market period ?
- Discuss the law of demand.
- Define Public Finance.
- What are the conditions of price discrimination?
- Discuss the nature and importance of economics laws.
- Explain the Indifference Curve Approach
- Write a note on Incomes Policy.
- What is “Transfer earnings”?
- Differentiate the perfect competition from monopoly.
- What are the merits and demerits of a mixed economy?
- Explain the characteristics of human wants.
- Describe the consumption function with a diagram
- Distinguish between total and marginal utility.
- Explain TC, AC and MC curves.
- Write a note on Giffen Paradox.
- Differentiate between the direct and indirect taxes ?
- Describe the functions of money
- What are the functions of entrepreneur?
- What are the types of elasticity of demand ?
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of monopoly
- Explain with a suitable diagram : a. Market price; b. Short period price; c. Long period price.
- What are the characteristics of labour ?
- Define Budget. Explain the balanced and unbalanced budget.
- Describe the kinds of economies of scale
- Discuss the causes, effects and remedies for inflation.
- What are the three motives of liquidity preference theory?
- Explain the marginal cost with suitable illustration.
- Explain the features of perfect competition.
- What are the assumptions of marginal productivity theory of distribution ?
- What is effective demand?
- Write a note on Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply.
- What are the instruments of quantitative credit control ?
- What are the objectives and limitations of fiscal policy ?
- What is VAT?
- Who is the author of the rent theory of profits ?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.