HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Tamil Nadu HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2017, we have also created a list of 51 Most Important Question Bank for Tamil Nadu (12th Std) HSC Board Exam 2018 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Important Question Bank of Commerce:
- What is prospectus ? State its contents.
- Define mutual funds
- Explain briefly the principles of organisation.
- What is a statutory meeting? List out the contents of a statutory report.
- What are the drawbacks of non-registration of partnership firm?
- What is unlimited liability?
- Discuss the functions and duties of a company secretary.
- Distinguish between shares and debentures
- Discuss the powers of directors and restrictions placed on them.
- Does partnership remove all the defects of sole proprietorship?
- Differentiate between Investors and speculators.
- What is scalar principle?
- Bring out the difference between dissolution of partnership and dissolution of partnership firm.
- State the various kinds of non-corporate enterprises.
- Write explanatory notes on:a) Annual General Meeting b) Board Meeting c) Extraordinary General Meeting
- What do you understand by Holding and Subsidiary Companies ?
- Bring out the distinction between a company and a partnership
- What do you mean by a Government company ?
- State the differences between Managing director and Manager
- What are the circumstances under which a partnership firm is dissolved?
- What do you mean by co-ordination?
- What is speculation?
- What are the disqualifications for a director?
- What is Memorandum of Association? What are its contents ?
- Explain the rights and duties of partners
- What do you mean by calls in advance?
- What is ‘private placement’?
- What are the steps involved in forming a co-operative society?
- Write an explanatory note on Redeemable Preference Shares.
- Discuss the merits and demerits of sole trading form of business.
- What is joint and several liability?
- What is meant by Reissue of Forfeited shares?
- What is ‘ underwriting’?
- Explain basic features of Partnership Firm.
- Who is an alternate director?
- What necessitated Governments to intervene in industrial sector?
- What is meant by perpetual succession?
- What do you understand by marketing co-operative?
- What is share premium?
- What are the differences between public and private sector?
- State the meaning of super market and explain its features
- What do you mean by quorum?
- What is agricultural credit society?
- What are the achievements of BOLT?
- How is the voting right in a company exercised?
- Explain the objectives, features, functions and powers of SEBI.
- Distinguish between the joint stock company and co-operative society.
- Explain the objectives of state enterprises.
- Explain the management of public corporation?
- Explain the meaning of ‘Consumer Co-operatives?
- Describe securities market.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.