HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Karnataka 12th std PUC HSC Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Karnataka Intermediate II PUC (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.Ultraviolet light of wavelength 2271 Å from a 100 W mercury source irradiates a photocell made of molybdenum metal. If the stopping potential is 1.3 V, estimate the work function of the metal. How would the photocell respond to a hinge intensity red light of wavelength 6328 Å produced by a He-Ne laser?
2. A given coin has a mass 3.0 gram, Calculate the nuclear energy that would be required to separate all the neutrons and protons from each other. Assume that the coin is entirely made of 29Cu63 1023´atoms of mass = 62.92960u. Given Avogadro number = 6.023 mass of proton mp = 1.00727 u and mass of neutron mn = 1.00866 u.
3. A convex lens of focal length 0.24m and of refractive index 1.5 is completely immersed in water of refractive index 1.33. Find the change in the focal length of the lens.
4. Monochromatic light of wavelength 5000 A° from a narrow slit is incident on the double slit. If the separation of 10 fringes on the screen 1 m away is 2 cms . Find the slit separation
5. A series L C R circuit with R = 20Ω,L =1.5 H and C = 35µF is connected to a variable frequency of 200 V AC supply when the frequency of the supply is equal to the natural frequency of the circuit , what is the average power transferred to the circuit in one complete cycle.
6. Three resistors 1Ω,2Ω and 3Ω are connected in series, what is the total resistor of the combination? if the combination is connected to a battery of emf 12 V and negligible internal resistance then obtain the potential drop across each resistor.
7. A 600 pF capacitor is charged by a 200 V supply. Calculate the electrostatic energy stored in it. It is then disconnected from the supply and is connected in parallel to another uncharged 600 pF capacitor. What is the energy stored in the combination?
8. Obtain an expression for electric field due to an infinitely long straight uniformly charged wire using Gauss law
9. Using Huygen’s wave theory of light, derive Snell’s law of refraction
10. Derive an expression of effective resistance of two resistors connected in parallel
11. . Write the five experimental observations of photoelectric effect.
12. Derive an expression for magnetic field on the axis of circular wire carrying electric current.
13. What is photoelectric effect? Using Einstein’s photoelectric equation, explain three experimental results.
14. Explain n-p-n transistor as an amplifier in common emitter mode.
15. Draw the I-V characteristics for both forward bias and reverse bias of semiconductor diode.
16.Obtain the expression for the electric field at any point on the equatorial plane of an electric dipole
17. Assuming the expression for drift velocity, derive the expression for conductivity of a material = ne2s /m.t
18.Mention any three salient features of Hysteresis loop.
19. What is interference of light? Arrive at the conditions for constructive and destructive interference by assuming the expression for intensity.
20. Derive an expression for total energy of an electron in hydrogen like atom assuming radius of the orbit.
21. Derive an expression for equivalent emf and equivalent internal resistance when two cells are connected in parallel.
22. Two point charges 5×10-8C and -3×10-8C are located 16cm apart. At what points on the line joining the two charges is the electric potential zero?
23.Derive an expression for the magnetic field at a point along the axis of circular current loop
24. In young’s bobble slit experiment, deduce the conditions for constructive and destructive interference at a point on the screen
25. Deduce the expression for total energy of electron in the nth stationary orbit of hydrogen atom
26. . Derive the relation between electric field and electric potential.
27. Arrive at the expression for velocity selector using Lorentz force.
28. State and explain Ohm’s law and hence define ohm.
29. Derive the expression for the magnetic force experienced by a current carrying conductor.
30. Obtain the expression for the magnetic energy stored in a coil (solenoid)
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.