HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Karnataka 12th std PUC HSC Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Karnataka Intermediate II PUC (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
- Write a note o e-waste b) write any two preventive measures of air pollution.
- Discuss the steps involved in plant breeding technique
- Write the role of microbe’s in house hold food products
- What is mutualism? Explain any four examples of mutualism
- Justify the phosphorus cycle is an incomplete cycle.
- Explain lac operon concept
- What is global warming? Explain causes and effects of global warming.
- Explain the role of dairy farm management in human welfare. B) Write a note on single cell protein
- Explain the carbon cycle
- Draw a labelled diagram of sectional vie of female reproductive system.
- Draw a labelled diagram of anatropous OVULE of angiosperm
- Give a schematic representation of spermatogenesis.
- List out the uses of genetically modified plants
- Mention any five population interaction with an example each
- Give a schematic representation of nitrogen cycle
- Discuss the consequences of a) global warming b) ozone depletion
- How are genetically modified plants useful to mankind
- Describe the major steps involved in plant breeding programmes
- Enumerate salient features of GENETIC CODE
- List out the harmful effects caused by Alcohol/Drug abuse
- Describe the structure of mature embryo sac.
- Explain the role f microbes in production of any five industrial products
- Draw a labelled diagram of simple stirred and sparged tank bioreactor
- Explain the structure of pBR322
- Mention any five differences between microsporogenesis and megasporogenesis
- Explain the law of segregation using monohybrid cross
- Draw a labelled diagram of human male reproductive system
- What is ecology explain major abiotic factor i any ecosystem
- Give the schematic representation of one gene inheritance with respect to law of dominance
- What is placenta? Mention any one hormone secreted by placenta
- Write short notes on fertilization?
- What is a sexual reproduction? Mention any two symptoms
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.