HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC (HSC) Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSSC 12th (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.By using vector method find the locus of a point which is equidistant from the points A (3, 4, –5) and B (–2, 1, 4)
2. Prove that by vector method
sin (A + B) = sin A . cos B + cos A . sin B
3. Find the vector equation of a sphere described on the join of the points A (2, –3, 4) and B (–5, 6, –7) as the opposite ends of a diameter Deduce the equation in cartesian form. Also find the center and radius of the sphere.
4. There are two points A (1, 3, 4) and B (1, –2, –1). A point p moves Such that 3PA = 2PB find the locus of P and prove that it is a sphere.
5. Prove by vector method
sin (α – β) = sinα. cosβ – cosα .sinβ
6. AB is the diameter of the sphere x2 + y2 + z2 –3x –2y + 2z – 15 = 0. the coordinate of A are (–1, 4, –3). find the coordinate of point B
7. Find the equation of the sphere passing through the points (3, 0, 0), (0, –1, 0), (0, 0, –2) and having the centre on the plane 3x + 2y + 4z = 1.
8. One particle is moving in straight line the distance s travelled by its given relation s = 4t 3 + 2t 2. Find the velocity and acceleration of the particle after t = 4 sec.
9. A dice is thrown twice in throw getting even number is taken success, find the probability distribution of the success.
10. A Coin is tossed twice. find the probability distribution of the number of head.
11. Two cubical dice are thrown simultaneously. find the probability of getting an odd number on the first dice or the sum of 9′.
12. Find the probability of drawing two spades from A well shuffled pack of 52 cards if cards are drawn
(a) with replacement
(b) without replacement.
13. Two cards are drown from a well shuffled pack of 52 cards find the probability that both cards are Red or Ace
14. Solve the differential equation (1 + y2 ) dx = (tan–1y – x)dy
15. Find the equation of the plane passing through the point (–1, –1, 2) and perpendicular to the planes 3x + 2y – 3z = 1 and 5x – 4y + z = 5.
16. Find the probability distribution of the number of sixes in three throws of a dice.
17. Solve the following differential equation
(1 + x2) dy = (1 + y2) dx
18. Find the equation of the plane bisecting the acute angle between the planes 3x – 4y + 12z = 26 and 2x – y + 2z + 3 = 0
19. Find the equation of planes possing through the intersection of the planes x + 3y + 6 = 0 and 3x – y – 4z = 0 whose distance from origin is 1.
20. Solve the following differential equation
(ex + e–x) dy = (ex – e–x) dx
21. A plane intersects the co-ordinate axes at point A, B and C respectively. If the centroid of the ∆ABC is (–2, 4, 6) then find the equation of the plane.
22. Find the correlation coefficient between x and y on the basis of two regression lines x + 3y = 11 and 2x + y = 7 calculate the value of x then y = 4
23. Find the angle between the two lines whose direction cosines are given by the equations l + m + n = 0 and 2l + 2m – mn = 0
24. Find the value of y from following data, when x = 70 and coefficient of correlation is 0.8.
25. Prove that arithmetic mean of the regression coefficient is greater than the coefficient of correlation.
26. Find the correlation coefficient of the following data:
x 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
y 9 8 10 12 11 13 14 16 15
27. Following data are related to the expenditure on advertisement and sell at farm:
coefficient of correlation r = 0.9 if the proposed advertising expenditure is ` 10 Caror then find out the expected sell.
28. Verify the Rolle’s theorem for the function f (x) = x3 – 6x2 + 11x – 6 on [1, 3]
29. The radius of a circle is increasing at the rate of 2 cm/sec. At what rate is the area increasing when the radius is 8 cm.
30. Estimate the value of y from the following data when x = 12
Series x y
Mean 7-6 14-8
S.D. 3-6 2-5
Coefficient of correlation ρ = 0.99
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.