HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Gujarat HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2016, 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Gujarat (12th Std) HSC Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
- Briefly outline the process of sensing entrepreneurial opportunities, describing each stage with an example.
- What is fixed working capital?
- What is the difference between basic ideas and post-scanning ideas?
- What are the unique characteristics of an entrepreneur?
- Differentiate between fixed capital and working capital .
- What are the three steps involved in the process of sensing entrepreneurial opportunities.
- What is break even analysis?
- Why is environment an important factor for entrepreneurship?
- What is marketing mix? Explain its functions.
- List the stages of growth and development of entrepreneurship.
- Write a short note on long term finances and short term finances.
- List the key functions of an entrepreneur.
- How is cost determined?
- What are the social motives in entrepreneurial motivation?
- What is the law of land?
- What do you understand by ‘Scanning of Environment’?
- Why is financial planning important?
- Which key aspects are given due consideration during financial decision making?
- Why is entrepreneurship important for a country?
- What is the relationship between human activities and entrepreneurship?
- Write a short note on adherence to contract.
- What are the major categories of entrepreneurial ideas? Discuss them with an example each from your observations and reading.
- What are the sources of finance?
- How can the employees become share holders and share the profits of the company?
- What are the disadvantages that someone is likely to face by taking a franchise?
- Diagrammatically explain the Michael Porter’s Generic Value Chain.
- Give a brief of the most widely used budgeting forms.
- What primary objectives does the inventory control system serves?
- Describe the elements that play key role in the process of financial management.
- Describe ABC analysis.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.