HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Gujarat HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2016, 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Gujarat (12th Std) HSC Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
English Important Question Bank 2019
Read the following passage carefully and give the answer given below :
- How does television affect our lives. It can be very helpful to people who carefully choose the shows that they watch. Television can increase our knowledge of the outside world, there are high quality programmes that helps us to understand many fields of study, science, medicine, the arts and so on. Moreover, television benefits very old people, who can’t often leave the house as well as patients in hospitals. It also offers non native speakers the advantage of daily informal language practice. They can increase their vocabulary and practice listening. On the other hand, there are several serious disadvantages of television. Of course, it provides us with a pleasant way to relax and spend our free time, but in some countries, people watch the ‘blood tube’ for an average of six hours or more a day. Many children stare at a television screen for more hours each day than they do anything else including studying & sleeping. It’s clear that the tube has a powerful influence on their lives and that its influence if often negative.
Read the above passage carefully & on its basis make notes and supply a title.
Prepare an abstract or summary of the above passage.
- Yesterday, in the evening a car was running at normal spped near main road chauraha. All of a sudden a child came in front of the car. The driver tried to stop the car without giving any signal. A bus full of passenger was coming behind the car. The bus driver failed to stop the bus. The result was that it hit the car very badly. The car driver and many passengers of the bus were badly injured. But fortunately the bus driver didn’t receive serious injury, he took all the injured people to the hospital very soon. Several measures should be taken by the government to prevent such accidents. Roads should be broadened and one way traffic system should be made. People and governemnt should make joint efforts to solve such problems.WRITE A SUMMARY ON THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH WITH A SUITABLE TITLE.
- The queries were answered by the parents halting and with obvious anguish. What struck me as the worst part of the situation was that the girl would be often gravely looking on, her eyes aghast with horror and self-pity, aware that she was the topic of discussion. She did not go to school, as there was none there to cater for her needs. They had tried to teach her at home; but without success. She could only hear faintly, without feeling much, when one shouted close to her ears; and she could speak nothing except utter animal –like cries of happiness and sorrow ; or say crudely such words as ma-ma or unc-ll. All her other communications were confined to gestures with her hands, which brought a fleeting sensation of torture to her whole being when one failed to follow what she was saying
i)Write the summary of the given passage
ii)The parents answered her queries……..a) With pleasure b) with obvious anguish
iii)The girl had no pastime except…….. a) Running around the house b)playing with her toys
iv).She could hear faintly when one……….. a) Shouted close to her ears b) used loudspeakerWRITING SKILLS
- You are Suman ISuma of 331244,M.M.road,Mysore. You want to sell off your old desk top computer as you have purchased a new one. Draft an advertisement to be published in the Times of India under classified columns giving its details & the expected price.
- You are Krish Ahuja. You are opening an exclusive showroom of kids apparel. Draft a formal invitation to be sent to some close friends and relatives on the opening ceremony of the showroom.
- You are AaraviAruni living at 23 Lajpat Nagar, Delhi. Write a letter to the Editor of a national daily expressing your concern about the inadequate Parking in the street, which is causing a lot of problems to the people.Also give suggestionsto solve the problem.
- You are Rashi I Rashid of A 251 Bl2, Bank Road, Chennai. Last Month, you bought a Sony Bravo LCD T.V. from Devi Electronics, Tambaram. Now the T.V. is not working properly. Write a letter to the dealer asking him to replace it immediately.
- Regular practice of yoga can help in maintaining good health and even in the prevention of so many ailments. Write a speech in 150-200 words to be delivered in the morning assembly on the usefulness of yoga. You are Amrit I Amrita.
- You are Virna!I Vimla You are worried about the hike in the prices of essential commodities like gas. pulses, vegetables etc. Write an article in about 150-200 words about the price hike and suggesting certain steps to curb the price hike
- You are Yinod/ Veena, a student of Class XII ofSGMS School,Cochin. While watching many reality showon T.V. You felt that they are harmful for children. Write an article on the negative impact of reality shows on children.( 150-200 words)
- You are Reena I Ronney, the Cultural Secretary of M.R.V High School, Hyderabad. You have been asked to inform students of class XI and XII about an Inter School Dramatics Competition. Draft a notice in not more than 50 words for the students’ notice board with all necessary details. Put the notice in a box
- A thing of beauty is a joy forever Its loveliness increases, it will never Pass into nothingness; but will keep A bower quiet for us, and a sleep Full qj’sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing Therefore. oevery morrow, are we wreathing? A.flowery band to bind us to the eartha)What is the special virtue of a beautiful thing?
b)How does a thing of beauty bless us?
c)Explain the expression “A bower quiet for us”.
d)What do we do every day?
- It would be an exotic moment without rush, without engines, lVe would all be together in a sudden strangeness.
a)What would be an exotic moment for the poet?
b)Explain:’ without rush without engines.’
c)Explain: •sudden strangeness.’
d)How can man experience this exotic moment?
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.