HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Gujarat HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2016, 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Gujarat (12th Std) HSC Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Business Studies Important Question Bank 2019 (English Medium)
- Distinguish between delegation and decentralization of authority.
- Explain the functions of Financial Management
- What is Principle of Span of control?
- What is meant by ‘Working Capital’? Describe any four factors which affect the working capital requirement of company.
- Explain the statement: “Non Monetary incentives are as effective as monetary incentives.”
- “The current Indian market and upcoming future market is competitive market.” Explain.
- Discuss the rights of consumers.
- Explain any five principles presented by Henry Fayol.
- Mention and explain the advantages if decentralization
- “Planning is the father of control.” Explain.
- Clarify the difference between written and oral communication.
- “Monetary incentives are welcome by both the parties.” Explain.
- State any three objectives of National Stock Exchange.
- Explain the term ‘co-ordination’ and its importance in management.
- Explain the importance of directing.
- What is Supervision?
- What is meant by ‘Functional Organisation Structure’? State any two advantages and two disadvantages of
- Write a note on Human Resource Management.
- Explain in detail the sources of recruitment
- Discuss the economic factors affecting business world.
- Give difference between time wage system and piece wage system.
- Why is it said that management principles are universal?
- What is Principle of unity of command?
- What is the importance of principles of management?
- Discuss the features of planning.
- Write the importance of delegation.
- In spite of best efforts of managers sometimes planning fails to achieve desired results due to its limitations. Explain any five limitations of planning.
- What is meant by ‘Fixed Capital’? Describe any four factors which affect the fixed capital requirement of a company.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.