HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Gujarat HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2016, 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Gujarat (12th Std) HSC Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Economic Important Question Bank 2019 (English Medium)
- Give an outline of the social security programmes launched for the removal of poverty in India.
- Examine the effects of population growth on economic development in the context of Indian economy.
- What is economic planning? Discuss its limitation.
- Explain the importance of economic infrastructure in the economy.
- What does economic planning mean? Describe the main objectives of economic planning in India.
- Write a short note on Suvarna Jayanti Sehri Rojgar Yojana.
- Write a short note on Swarna Jayanti Gram Rojgar Yojana.
- Distinguish between self employment and wage employment.
- Give the meaning of population explosion and state the main cause for it.
- Distinguish between absolute poverty and relative poverty.
- Explain the importance of social infrastructure.
- Write a short note on progress of urbanisation of India.
- Who has framed the population policy of 2000? What are its main objectives?
- What is privatisation? State its main objectives.
- Write a short note on importance of small industries in India.
- What is meant by foreign direct investment? What is India’s policy pertaining to foreign capital?
- Describe the limitations of industrial development in India.
- “Health facilities are indispensible for economic development”. Explain.
- Write a short note on development of railway’s in India.
- State the specific measures adopted to remove unemployment in rural areas.
- What is self-sufficiency and self-reliance?
- What is primary sector? What does it consists of?
- What is liberalisation? Explain the steps to liberalisation.
- What is migration? Explain its positive and negative effects.
- What is an environment policy? Explain its various components.
- Clarify the meaning and impact of economic liberalisation on Indian economy.
- State the measures essential for conferring equal rights to women.
- What is meant by industrial sickness and industrial dispute?
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.