Economics -Important Question Bank for Tamil Nadu HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Tamil Nadu exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Economics – Important Questions Bank for Tamil Nadu HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
- Describe the Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility with a diagram.
- Examine Ricardian theory of Rent.
- State the Cobb – Douglas production function
- Differentiate between the direct and indirect taxes
- Differentiate the short period from the long period
- Discuss the law of demand
- Discuss the objectives and instruments of monetary policy.
- What is opportunity cost ?
- Marginal Cost with examples
- Discuss Keynesian theory of interest.
- How does the Government control monopoly ?
- Explain the price and output determination under monopolistic competition.
- Mention the relationship between MC and AC
- Explain the features of Perfect Competition.
- How is the price and output determined in the short run under Perfect Competition
- Define Budget. Explain the balanced and unbalanced budget.
- Discuss the causes, effects and remedies for inflation.
- What are the assumptions and critisim of Say’s law of markets ?
- What are the functions of entrepreneur ?
- Explain the relationship between AR and MR curve.
- Describe the consumption function with a diagram.
- What are the determinants of consumption other than income ?
- Explain the methods of measurement of price elasticity of demand in detail.
- Types of elasticity of demand
- What are the three Motives of liquidity preference ?
- Define Equilibrim Price? How is the equilibrium price determined in the market period ?
- Define utility ? Name the types of utility.
- What is meant by division of labour ?
- What are the merits of socialist economy ?
- What are basic issue of Society
- Features of Socialism
- Explain the shift in supply with diagram.
- Write a note on Giffen Paradox
- What is the basic assumption of economic theory ?
- Properties of Indifference curve
- Define Money.
- What is the subject matter of Public Finance ?
- What are the merits and demerits of a mixed economy ?
- Name the important general economic systems.
- What are the determinants of shift in supply ?
- What are the assumptions of Marginal Productivity theory of distribution ?
- Distinguish between free goods and economic goods.
- Explain the shift in demand with the help of a diagram.
- Discuss the nature and importance of economics Laws.
- What is production function ?What are its classification ?
- Explain consumer’s surplus with the help of a diagram and bring out its importance and its criticism.
- What are the main divisions of economics ?
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.