Commerce -Important Question Bank for Tamil Nadu HSC Board 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Tamil Nadu exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Commerce – Important Questions Bank for Tamil Nadu HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
- Differentiate between Investors and Speculators.
- differences between Joint Stock Company and Co-operative society
- Bring out any ten differences between Partnership and Joint Stock Company
- Bring out any ten differences between Partnership and Sole trading concern
- Types of business organisation
- Definition, Merit , Demerits, Characteristics or Features of— Sole Trading/partnership/Joint Hindu undivided family/Co-operative/Joint stock co/ Private limited co/Government Co/Departmental organisation?
- Above can also be asked as distinguish between..
- Explain any eight privileges enjoyed by a Private Limited Company.
- What is limited partnership
- What is meant by one man one vote ?
- Meaning of Business organisation ?Describe any eight types of business organisation
- Meaning of Foreign Company
- What do you mean by multinational companies and explain the features.
- Contents of MOA, AOA, Prospectus
- Difference between MOA and AOA and Prospectus
- Explain the objectives, features’ functions and powers of SEBI
- Content of Partnership deed
- Objective of State Enterprise
- Discuss the functions an.i .duties of a Company Secretary.
- What are the benefits and limitations of a Stock Exchange ?
- Define: Share premium/listing/ mutual fund/issue of share at Discount/ Reissue of forfeited shares/ securities/ Speculators
- Define stock exchange and its characteristics
- Contents of statutory report
- Define:Minutes/ Quorum/Special resolution/AGM/Agenda/Proxy
- What are the aims of credit co-operative societies ?
- Write short notes on :
(a) Scalar principle (b) Division of work
- Kinds of partner
- State the meaning of Supermarket and explain its features.
- State the features of the Departmental form of State Enterprises.
- State the various kinds of Non corporate enterprises.
- What are the drawbacks of non-registration of partnership firms ?
- Explain the unlimited liability of a sole trader.
- Discuss the functions and duties of a company secretary.
- What are the benefits of Stock Exchange ?
- What are the circumstances under which a Partnership firm can be dissolved ?
- What is unlimited liability ?
- Power & restriction on Director of Public Co
- Appointment & Circumstance of Removal of Director of Public co
- Distinguish between shares and debentures’
- What is a co-operative warehouse ?
- What are the steps involved in forming a co-operative society ?
- Who is a sleeping Partner or dormant Partner ?
- What is agricultural credit society ?
- What are the conditions for issuing shares at a discount ?
- Explain the rights and duties of partners.
- Discuss the functions and duties of a Company- Secretary.
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.