Business Studies – Important Question Bank for Bihar BSEB 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the BSEB Bihar Board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for BSEB Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Business Studies – Important Questions Bank for Bihar Board BSEB 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you BSEB students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
1. How is management essential for successful running of an enterprise?.
2. Briefly explain any three objectives of management
3. What do you mean by principles of management?
4. Is management a profession ?
5. Distinguish between “unity of direction” and “ unity of Command ”.
6. Why scientific management is criticized by the workers ?
7. Is there any difference between Liberalization and Privatization ?
8. Planning is to determine tomorrow’s work today Explain.
9. What are the essential requirements for a sound organisation ?
10. Explain the importance of organisation as a function of management.
11. Write any three characteristics of decentralization .
12. Can accountability be delegated ? Why is it necessary to delegate authority ? give three reasons.
13. What do you mean by “placement and orientation ?’’
14. Explain the various stages of evolution of Human Resource Management (HRM).
15. Despite internal sources of recruitment being economical why do the companies not always are this source ? Give any four reasons.
16. What is an aptitude test ?.
17. Give any three elements of Directing .
18. “The post of superceisor should be abolished in the hierarchy of managers ” Do you agree ? Give any three reason in support of your answer.
19. Write a note on the role of superceisor
20. To satisfy the social and psychological needs which type of incentives are required ? explain any three types of such incentives .
21. What is meant by ‘Profit sharing .
22. Explain ‘Esteem needs ’ of an employee.
23. Distinguish between ‘’monetary and non-monitary incentives .
24. List any six qualities of a good leader.
25. State the difference between ‘’Leadership and management.
26. Explain the ‘personal barriers’ of communication.
27. Discuss any three disadvantages of formal Communication.
28. “ Controlling is a pervasive function ” Explain.
29. Define concept of management. Discuss its importance.
30. “Management is a serial of continuous interrelated functions.” Comment.
31. What do you mean by scientific management? Explain its features.
32. Distinguish between taylor and fayol’s principles of management.
33. Explain about the salient features of new economic policy.
34. Why is planning necessary for effective management?
35. Point out the importance of planning . Are there certain difficulties in the course of planning?How can the planning be made effective?
36. “Formal organisation is considered better than informal organisation.” Do you agree with this statement? Give reasons.
37. Explain the term organisational structure. Distinguish functional and divisional structure on the following bases:
(ii) managerial development
38. What is meant by ‘Divisional structure’ of an organisation? Explain any two advantages and two limitations of it.
39. What is meant by ‘delegation of authority’? Explain any three elements delegation of authority.
40. Which function of management helps in obtaining right people and putting then on the right jobs? Explain any five point of importance of this management function.
41. Explain staffing as a part of human resource management.
42. “Filling vacancies from within the organisation has some advantages as well as limitation,” Explain any three such advantages and any two limitation.
43. Describe the following methods of training:-
(a) Vestilrule Training
(b) Job Rotation
44. What do you mean by employee development? Are there any differences between training and Development? State Clearly.
45. Explain any fine principles of directing.
46. Supervision is not at all required in an organisation? Do you agree? Give any three reasons in support of your answer
47. Define supervision Distinguish between direction and supervision.
48. Explain the term motivation Why is it important to motivate employee in an organisation?
49. Discuss Maslow’s Need Hierarchy theory of motivation.
50. What is meant by Monetary in centiveg? State any three monetary incentives which contribute to the performance of employees.
51. What is meant by Budgetary control? State its three advantages.
52. Controlling is an indispensable function of management. Do you agree? Give any three reasons in support of your answer.
53. All managers are leaders but all leaders are not managers In the light of this statement differentiate between leadership and management.
54. What do you mean by Leadership? Explain four characteristics of it.
55. Write two importance of entrepreneur and conterpreneur.
56. Give two differences between entrepreneurship. And conterpreneur.
57. Is advertising a dialogue? Is advertising socially undesirable? Explain briefly with examples.
58. Write any three features of publicity.
59. What is meant by sales promotion?
60. Why is the pricing decision so important in marketing?
61. Distinguish between brand and trade mark.
62. What are the functions of channels of distribution?
63. What is meant by the social concept of marketing?
64. What are the main features of OTCEL?
65. Define and explain the term stock exchange?
66. What is meant by working capital?
67. State any three characteristics of fixed capital.
68. What is financial risk\ Why does its arise?
69. Name any one poverty eradication programmer in India.
70. State any three competencies of entrepreneur.
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the BSEB community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.