Chemistry – important Question Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Madhya Pradesh exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Chemistry – Important Questions Bank for Madhya Pradesh HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
- Write four difference in Rate of Reaction and Rate constant ?
- Write two alloys of Copper with name, chemical composition and uses.
- Explain the Hoop method of purification of Aluminium with Diagram
- Explain the following
(i) Aldoel Condensation
(ii) Tollen’s Reagent
5. Write the chemical Reaction for the oxidation of chloroform and write the two precaution for safe storage of chloroform
6. Write the chemical equation for the following conversion.
(i) Methyl alcohol to Ethyl alcohol
(ii) Phenol to Picrick acid
7. Describe the Continuous etherification process under following points
(i) Labeled Diagram
(ii) Chemical equation
8.Explain the following-
(i) Sand meyer Reaction
(ii) Wurtz’s-Fitting Reaction
(iii) Carbyl amine Reaction
(iv) Halo form reaction.
9. Write shorts notes on-
(i) Arrhenius equation
(ii) Thershold Energy
10. What happens when-
(i) Formaldehyde react with Ammonia
(ii) Sodium Acetate heated with Soda lime
(iii) Dry distillation of calcium acetate.
(iv) Acetic acid react with hydrozoic acid.
11. Explain Zero order reaction in detail and state that half life period of a zero order reaction in proportional to initial concentration of reactant.
12. Explain Bessemerization process in metalling of copper ?
13. What happens when (Give chemical equation only)
(i) Silver nitrate reacts with excess of potassium cyanide.
(ii) Solution of sodium hydroxide is mixed with aluminum.
(iii) Copper reacts with hot and concentrated nitric acid.
(iv) Copper sulphate solution reacts with sodium hydroxide.
15. Explain the following reaction by giving chemical equation.
(i) Wurtz fitting reaction
(ii) Hunsdeicker reaction
(iii) Carbyl amine reaction.
(iv) Reimer-Tieman reaction
16 Describe laboratory method of preparation of iodoform on the basis of following points.
(i) Labelled Diagram
(ii) Chemical Equation
17. Write physical and chemical property one each of methanol.
18. Write two general methods of preparing ether.
19. Describe the method for the preparation of acetaldehyde.
20. Explain any two types of classifications on the basis of number of carboxylic functions.
21. Write the formula and units of specific conductivity, equivalent conductivity and molar conductivity write the effect of dilution on them.5
22. Draw the labelled diagram of Galvanic cell
23. Write the Name, Symbol, Atomic number and electronic configuration of 15th group elements.
24. Give the reason NH3 is liquid while PH3 is gas why?
25. Give the names of medicinal plants their active ingredient and name the disease against which it is used.
26. Write difference between detergent and soap.
27. Write the name of Analgesics and Antiseptic medicine.
28. Draw a labelled diagram of Daniel cell? write redox reactions takes place in Daniel cell.
29. Define equivalent and molar conductivity.
30. Give Reasons- Boiling point of PH3 is less than NH3 Why?
31. Give Reasons – H2S is a strong reducing agent as compared to H2o why?
32. Draw labelled diagram of Ostwald’s method of manufacture of Nitric acid and write the chemical reactions takes place in his process?
33. What are detergents ? Write classification of detergents with examples ?
34. Give Defination of the following-
(i) Henery’s law.
(iii) Colligative Properties.
35. Define solution and describe several typs of solution on the basis of concentration.
36. On what basis you can say that scandium is transitional element and Zinc is not.
37. Cr2+ is reducing while Mn3+ oxidising while configuration of both is d4, wyy
38. Transition metals are good catalyst why?
39. Write the colour of following ions.
40. Explain Lanthanide contraction. Give is caused and effects ?
41. Describe the following properties of transition element:-
(i) Ionisation energy.
(ii) Formation of coloured ions.
(iii) Interstitial compounds.
42. Write three difference between positive deviation
43. What is Osmotic pressure.
44. What is Vant Hoff’s factors and write its uses
Question form 1 to 21 Marks = 4
Question form 22 to 33 Marks = 5
Question from 34 to 44 Marks = 6
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.