HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for West Bengal Class XII HS (HSC) Board Exam 2016, and 2017we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for West Bengal Class XII HS (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
- Write the nature of management.
- What is the significance of management?
- State Henry Fayol’s principle of management.
- State Taylor’s scientific management.
- What are the techniques of scientific management?
- Write the importance of business environment.
- What is liberalisation? Explain.
- What is privatisation? Explain.
- What is globalisation? Explain.
- What was the impact of government policy on business with reference to liberalisation, privatisation and globalisation?
- Write the importance of delegation.
- What is the relationship between planning and controlling?
- Write about the Maslow’s need hierarchy theory.
- What are the external sources of recruitment?
- What is organizing process?
- What is the importance of principles of management?
- State the features of a sound capital structure.
- Discuss in brief, the different marketing management philosophies.
- State the objectives of Bombay Stock Exchange(BSE)
- What is money market? Explain the instruments used in the money market.
- State the advantages of divisional organisation.
- Describe the importance of principles of management.
- Discuss the features of planning.
- Explain the disadvantages of external sources of recruitment.
- Explain the concept of motivation.
- Describe the constraints of Indian business environment.
- Distinguish between planning, controlling, organizing and staffing
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.