Business Studies – Important Question Bank for Kerala HSE 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSE Kerala Board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSE Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Business Studies – Important Questions Bank for Kerala Board HSE 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSE students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
1. A small packet of shampoo is given free along with the purchase of a soap. Name the sales promotion technique.
2. To measure the level of knowledge and proficiency in the area of profession, ………… test is conducted
a. Personality Test
b. Aptitude Test
c. Trade Test
d. Intelligence Test
3. Small and family companies can go for the public through
a. Stock Exchange
4. Which management Principle is violated here
5. Match colum ‘A’ with B and C relating to dimensions of Business environment
6. A firm makes an attempt to improve the ability of its employees by giving due training. What benefits do the firm expects by doing so?
7. How do entrepreneurs act as a catalyst in the economic development of any nation? (Any three points)
8. A group of factory workers forms a ‘basket ball club as part of leisure activities
a) Do you think that when they get back to the formal group, will they co-ordinate better with each other? Comment?
b) Compare between the two types of organisation mentioned above
9. Any body who opens a trading account can deal in on a stock market. State the details that are to be provided to stock brocker as part of the requirements of opening such an account.
10. Differentiate Between Money Market and Capital Market
11. Planning alone cannot help a person to reach anywhere. To materialist the objectives in planning the functions of controlling is equally important. Explain in your sense the need for simultaneous performance of the both
12. As a well informed customer, what kind of quality certification marks you will look for before buying products? (Any four)
13. A superior should have good qualities and traits to influence the subordinate, is a major factor leading to the success of an organisation
a) Which element of directing is mentioned here?
b) Explain its significance?
14. In spite of best planning, the sales target of a firm was not achieved. Explain the possible reasons for the failure?
15. While conducting interview of marketing executives in J.L. agencies, one candidate replies that ‘consumers have no right’. Do you agree with the candidate? Justify your answer.
16. List out and explain various managerial functions to be performed, if you are appointed as Manager in an organisation.
A) it is the capital required for meeting the permanent or long term needs of the business
i) identify it.
ii) Explain factors determining it
B)“Capital budgeting is an important decision making area for a finance manager” Explain.
17. What is Marketing? Write an essay on objectives of marketing management
18. What are the different components of marketing mix? why it is so significant?
19. Write down the contents you have to include in the seminar report on the topic business environment and its classifications.
20. Identify the management function form the following statement. Also explain different sources of it. “it is the process of searching for prospective employees and stimulating them to apply for job in the organisation”
21. A worker in a factory is being supervised by eight specialists at various stages of production and control Name the technique of scientific management referred to above and explain?
23 . A firm intends to give the following advertisement. Job Position – Shop Assistants – 5 No’s Working Hours – 8 hours a day and 5 days a week Place of work – Ernakulam
a) Suggest a media for advertising the above and give reasons
b) List out the selection procedure involved in this
24.(a)The day to day running of any business needs short term funds. The size and amount of such capital depends on the nature of business and many more. State the name of capital and point out similar factors determining the quantum of such capital
24(b) Debt and Equity forms the two major components of capital structure. However, the decision regarding the proportion of the components is one of the complex tasks for financial manager. In the above context, can you suggest a few instances clearly indicating the debt or equity which has to be preferred in each case.
25 (a) The entire marketing activities thrust upon four factors and the success of any organisation depends how well the marketing manager handles these factors, particularly in a highly competing marketing environment. List out the importance of these four major components of marketing.
25 (b) Think of an advertisement which has influenced you a lot and it has ultimately led you to buy that product. Evaluate the post buying dissonance if any, you have experienced. Evaluate your experience in terms of pros and cons in this major area of marketing.
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSE community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
- Biology- Section II (Zoology) – Important Question Bank for Kerala HSC 2016 Examination
- Economics – Important Questions Bank for Kerala HSC 2016 Examination
- Accountancy, Chemistry,