HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Tamil Nadu HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Important Question Bank for Tamil Nadu (12th Std) HSC Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
- Mention the demerits of Cloning.
- Briefly describe “Sewall Wright Effect”.
- What is phagocytosis?
- Bring out the merits of Bentham and Hooker’s classification of plants.
- Explain Ganong’s respiroscope experiment.
- What is single cell protein? What are the uses of single cell protein?
- Write the physiological effects of auxins, cytokinin. gibberellins, abscisic acid
- Draw bicollateral Vascular Bundle and label its parts.
- Write the differences between cyclic and non-cyclic photophosphorylation
- What is database in bioinformatics? Mention their two fundamental types.
- Define Demography. What are the reasons for population explosion since 19th century? Describe the environmental impacts caused due to population explosion with the help of diagram.
- Describe the structure and functions of Lymph nodes with diagram.
- Describe the sequences of reactions of Kreb’s cycle.
- Describe the structure of HIV with diagram.
- What is Hardy-Weinberg law? Discuss its importance in Population genetics
- What is Endoscopy? Explain its techniques. What is artificial pacemaker? Explain.
- What is meant by zooanthroponoses? Give an example.
- Write about the structure of hemoglobin molecule.
- What is called chemotherapy? What are the good characteristics of
- What is the role of Agro bacterium for gene transfer in plants?
- Explain non-cyclic photophosphorylation.
- What is atropine? Mention its use.
- What is meristem? Explain the types of meristem based on its position?
- Write an essay on menstrual cycle.
- Describe the structure of a striated muscle with the help of diagram.
- Enumerate the process of digestion of food in the gastro intestinal tract.
- Briefly provide the life cycle of Schistosomes haematobium.
- What are the uses of Sphygmomanometer?
- What is Hardy-Weinberg law? Discuss its importance in population genetics.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.