HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Tamil Nadu HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Important Question Bank for Tamil Nadu (12th Std) HSC Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
- Describe the conformations of cyclohexanol. Comment on their stability.
- Explain Ostwald’s theory of indicators.
- Explain Bragg’s spectrometer method.
- What is Tyndall effect?
- Write notes on IUPAC conventions of representation of a cell.
- Give the postulates of Valence bond theory of Coordination compounds.
- Define Trouton’s rule. What are the substances that deviate from this rule?
- Distinguish between Primary, Secondary and Tertiary amines.
- Write briefly on antibiotics. In what way antispasmodics are helpful?
- Explain Ostwald’s dilution law.
- What are the differences between physical adsorption and chemical adsorption?
- Explain Radiocarbon dating.
- Explain Pauling method to determine ionic radii.
- Describe how noble gases are isolated from air by Ramsay-Raleigh method.
- Write short notes on anaesthetics.
- Write the mechanism involved in the esterification of carboxylic acid with alcohol.
- Differentiate between aromatic and aliphatic ethers.
- Explain coordination and ionisation isomerism with suitable examples.
- Write the consequences of Lanthanide contraction.
- What is Rosenmund’s reduction? What is the purpose of adding BaSO4 in this reaction?
- Differentiate between enantiomers and diastereomers.
- Explain the anomalous behaviour of fluorine.
- What is ‘Glycerose’? How is it prepared from glycerol
- Trans-isomers are more stable than cis-isomers. Give reasons.
- What is the relationship between formation equilibrium constant and dissociation constant? Explain with appropriate examples.
- Give the postulates of Werner’s theory of Co-ordination compounds.
- Describe the Davisson and Germer experiment.
- Mention the significance of Rocket Propellants’.
- Write briefly the adsorption theory of catalysis.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.