HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of Important Questions Bank HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2016 and 2017 we have also created a list ofMost Important Questions Bank for CBSE Class XII (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
- How is the detritus food chain connected with the grazing food chain in a natural ecosystem ?
- Explain the role of the ‘first trophic level’ in an ecosystem.
- What is a trophic level in an ecosystem? What is ‘standing crop’ with reference to it?
- If 8 individuals in a population of 80 butterflies die in a week, calculate the death rate of population of butterflies during that period.
- Explain how the biochemical characterisation (nature) of ‘Transforming Principle’ was determined, which was not defined from Griffith’s experiments
- State the ‘Central dogma’ as proposed by Francis Crick. Are there any exceptions to it? Support your answer with a reason and an example.
- How did Sturtevant explain gene mapping while working with Morgan?
- Write the scientific name of the organism Thomas Hunt Morgan and his colleagues worked with for their experiments. Explain the correlation between linkage and recombination with respect to genes as studied by them.
- How can the scientific understanding of the menstrual cycle of human females help as a contraceptive measure?
- Explain menstrual cycle in human females.
- Explain the events upto double fertilisation after the pollen tube enters one of the synergids in an ovule of an angiosperm.
- Describe any two devices in a flowering plant which prevent both autogamy and geitonogamy.
- What are the major causes of air pollution?
- Write the harmful effects of air pollution on humans and plants.
- Explain the effect on the characteristics of a river when urban sewage is discharged into it.
- How has the use of Agrobacterium as vectors helped in controlling Meloidegyne incognitia infestation in tobacco plants? Explain in correct sequence.
- ‘‘India has greater ecosystem diversity than Norway.’’ Do you agree with the statement? Give reasons in support of your answer
- Write the difference between genetic biodiversity and species biodiversity that exists at all the levels of biological organization
- Explain the mechanism of ‘sex determination’ in birds. How does it differ from that of human beings?
- How has the development of bioreactor helped in biotechnology? Also Name the most commonly used bioreactor and describe its working.
- Explain out-breeding, out-crossing and cross-breeding practices in animal husbandry.
- Organic farmers prefer biological control of diseases and pests to the use of chemicals for the same purpose. Justify.
- Medically it is advised to all young mothers that breastfeeding is the best for their newborn babies. Do you agree? Give reasons in support of your answer.
- Differentiate between Parthenocarpy and Parthenogenesis. Give one example of each.
- Draw a diagram of a mature human sperm. Label any three parts and write their functions.
- Although a prokaryotic cell has no defined nucleus, yet DNA is not scattered throughout the cell. Explain.
- How do cytokine barriers provide innate immunity in humans?
- Why do leguminous crops not require such enrichment of the soil?
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.