HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of Important Questions Bank HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2016 and 2017 we have also created a list ofMost Important Questions Bank for CBSE Class XII (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
- Disciple is easy to recognise but difficult to define. It influences everything that we do in our life. In fact, we never succeed unless we work with a sense of discipline. We move orderly. We act with respect for rules. We follow a system. In fact, discipline is a way of life. That is why it is best learnt in childhood, at home and in school. Study and games both require a sense of discipline. A disciplined society lives in peace. National discipline is necessary for progress. Nature is the best teacher for learning discipline. Discipline is the key to success in every sphere of life. It is also the product of love and peace. We cannot force it down on anyone. It flows out of love and regard for rules.
WRITE A SUMMARY ON THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH WITH A SUITABLE TITLE.
- Read the passage given below carefully and answer the questions that follow:
One day, the old emperor Shah Jahan became ill. His son, Aurangzeb, who always wanted to be the emperor, put his father in a jail. Jahanara begun, the eldest child of Shah Jahan, did not leave her father and want to jail along with him. Her dais, “I shall share the sufferings of my father. He needs me in his old age, and I shall never leave him.” Shah Jahan lived in the jail for seven years and then he died. During that period, princess Jahanara stayed with him and took care of him. After the death of her father, she returned back to her own palace. She continued to live there and spent the rest of her life serving the needy and the poor. Before her death, she gave away all her money to the poor and needy.
(a) Who was Shah Jahan’s eldest child?
(b) What did Aurangzeb do when Shah Jahan become ill?
(c) What did Jahanara do before her death?
(d) What did Jahanara do after her father’s death?
- Last week as you were coming back from school you happen to see a huge plastic bag full of leftovers of food being flung into the middle of the road from a speeding car. You wondered how people can be so devoid of civic sense. Write an article in l2S-lSO words on why we lac civic sense and how civic sense can be inculcated at a very young age. You are Arunima/Arvind.
- Write an article of not more than 200 words on’ Poverty is the cause of all evils’
- You are Devinder, a social worker.You read an article in The Hindu on’Health Care for Indian Workers’.Write a speech in 12S-lSO words on health care,to bedelivered at a public function to create awareness among the workers.
- You have been asked to participate in a debate competition on the topic ‘Community service once a week should be introduced in all schools and should be graded’. Write the debate in about 200 words either for or against the motion.
- Write a classified advertisement for ‘lost & found’ column of a local newspaper stating the loss of your books and important documents while travelling in a bus.
- Design and draft a poster to high light the important of trees in our life, appealing the people teplant more and more trees.
- With the help of the words given below, write a report for a newspaper about the accident which you witnessed.
- You are Uravi Tiwari, residing at Ratlam road, Novgav, Dhar. Write a letter to your father requesting him to send some money for fees, uniform and books.
- Write an application to the principal to issue you some books from the book bank.
- Last month you bought a digital camera from Modern Electronics Jabalpur. Now you find something wrong with it. It is not working properly. Write a letter to the dealer complaining about the problem.
- The Principal of DPS, Jammu wants to invite the Mayor of the city to Flag off the Go Green Campaign. Draft a formal invitation.
- Draft a poster on water conservation issued by Jammu Municipal Corporation.
- You are Kartik/ Kartika of Jammu. Of late, incidents of chain-snatching are increasing in the city. Write a letter to the Editor of the New Indian Express drawing the attention of the concerned authorities. Also give suggestions.
- The birthday of your younger sister is falling on 30 August. You wish to celebrate it in Hotel Hill View at Patnitop. Since it will be a weekend, you have also decided to book rooms for 15 people of your family at the hotel. Write a letter to the Hotel Manager making necessary enquiries about the same.
- Taking clues from the input in question 4 above, draft an informal invitation inviting your friends to join the birthday party.
- Surely, Shakespare is wicked, the map a bad example, With ships and sun and love tempting them to stealFor lives that slyly turn in their cramped holes Form fog to endless night.
(a) Why is Shakespeare wicked?
(b) Why is the map a bad example?
(c) What is the condition of these children as described in these lines
(d) Explain “From fog .to endless night”.
- For your voice In busyness and in boredom In certainty and in doubt In noise and in silence Teach me to listen, Lord.
(a) Find out the word from the lines which is opposite of the word ‘peace’.
(b) According to the poet whom should we listen to ?
- A little journey is a trip, a trip is when you fall. It doesn’t mean you have to dance whenever you hold a ball
(a) Find out the word from these lines which mean the opposite of :- (i) big (ii) great
(b) Ball is the thing of play and the other meaning of ball is __________________
(c) Write down the two different meanings of the word ‘trip.’
- They do not fear the men beneath the tree; They pace in sleek chivalric certainty.
Are Aunt Jennifer’s tigers real ? Give reasons for your answer.
Why do the tigers not fear the man beneath the tree?
What do you understand by ‘chivalric certainty’?
- A thing of beauty is a joy for ever Its loveliness increases, it will never Pass into nothingness; but will keep A bower quiet for us.
‘A thing of beauty is joy for ever’. Explain.
Why does a beautiful thing ‘pass into nothingness’?
What does poet mean by ‘a bower quiet for us’
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.