HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Jharkhand class 12 (JAC) HSC Board Exam 2016 and 2017 we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Jharkhand class 12 Inter (HSC) Board Exam 2018 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.Differentiate between male gametophyte and female gametophyte.
2. What are biolistic or gene-gun technique?
3. What is DNA finger printing ? How it can be used in determining the parentage of a disputable child ?
4. Name the component genes of the lac-operon that controls gene expression.
5. Which is the source of the wheat variety ‘Sarbati Sonora’? Who developed this varity?
6. What is emasculation? Which period of the day emasculation is done?
7. Explain how the incomplete dominance results into the modification of Mendel’s Ratio.
8. What is the number of sets of chromosomes and name the three types of endosperms
9. What is biodiversity? What are the causes of biodiversity?
10. Match 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 with correct choices in a, b, c, d and e :
1. Primase (a) Separation of DNA strands
2. Ligase (b) RNA primer
3. RNA polymerase (c) Transcription of RNA
4. Okazaki fragments (d) Broken pieces of DNA on lag strand
5. Helicase (e) Join strands together
11. Differentiate between self pollination and cross pollination. Mention two contrivances of each
12. Explain Mendel’s mono hybrid cross. How segregation and assortment differ from each other
13. What is pollenium? Name any two plant in which pollenium are found.
14. What is types of RNA? Write their functions.
15. Draw a labeled diagram of a fully developed female gametophyte of angiosperm.
16. What is ozone layer? What is its functions?
17. What is PCR? Name stages involved in it.
18. Differentiate between true fruit and false fruit.
19. What is pollination? What are different types of it?
20. What is ECOSYSTEM? Explain its structure involving the various components.
21. Draw a labeled diagram of an orthotropous ovule.
22. Write four adaptive features of a wind pollinated flower.
23. What is ecological pyramid? Why pyramid of energy is always upright and never be inverted?
24. what do you mean by nutrient cycling? Explain carbon cycle in detail?
25. What do you mean by double fertilization?
26. What is point mutation? Give examples.
27. Write short note on DNA FINGERPRINTING.
28. Explain ANTYBIOTIC Resistance observed in bacteria light of Darwinian selection theory.
29.Uracil is present in
30.Malarial parasite is example of
31.How did Hershey and chase differentiate between DNA and protein in their experiment while proving that DNA is the genetic matter.
32. What do you understand by vaccine and immunization?
33.What are the characteristics of cancer cells?
39.Write short note on:
40. Differentiate between menarche and menopause
41.Diagrammatically represent the experimental steps in cloning and expressing an human gene into a bacterium like E.KOLI.
42. First time menstruation at puberty in female is known as Menarch
43. Write important features of human genome project.
44. Name two protozoan parasites that cause disease in human beings?
45. Write the names of enzymes or steps involved in the following DNA replication processes:
46. Write the term used for male and female gametogenesis.
47. Name the disease that is caused by oncogenic virus or proto oncogenes found in the human body
48. Name any three fossil fuels you have studied.
49. Where Leydig cells are found? What hormone does it secretes?
50. Write the function of –
a) Prostate gland
b) Corpus luteum
c) Mammary gland
51. (a) Mention the three observations on which Darwin based his theory of Natural Selection?
(b) Describe natural selection in Darwin finches.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.