HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Jharkhand class 12 (JAC) HSC Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Jharkhand class 12 Inter (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.What are the causes of Cancer? Name the biological and non biological agents causing cancer
2. Expand MOET. MOET is a technology in which hormones are used, name this hormone. The hormone induces follicular maturation and supper ovulation and produces how many eggs per cycle?
3. Give the three names of freshwater and marine fishes.
4. Expand the following abbreviations
(i) MALT (ii) HIV (iii)STD (iv) MTP
5. How many types of blood groups found in human beings? Which group is called universal donor?
6. What is biodiversity? Write the types of diversity you have read.
7.Complete the abbreviation
(a) AIDS (b) ELISA (c) MOET
8.Male reproductive system consists of?
9. Name the islands, which Darwin visited during his journey. Give an example of Adaptive radiation.
10. Name the lymphocytes present in our body and give one function.
11. Explain the causes of biodiversity loss.
12. How does embryo develop in dicotyledon ? Write the difference between monocot and dicot embryo.
13. Draw a labelled diagram of an angiosperm ovule
14. What are the characteristics of hydrophytes ? What are the morphological and anatomical features displayed by the hydrophytes ?
15. What are the differences between RNA and DNA ? Mention the types of RNA and their functions. How DNA and the RNA can be considered as complementary to each other ?
16. What is the role of tissue culture in the improvement of crop plants? What is the method of somatic hybridization?
17. What is fertilization and double fertilization ? What are the products and what is the ploidy status of the cells ?
18. Explain the 9:7 ration of complementary genes.
19. Draw a well labelled diagram of fully developed male gametophyte.
20. . What is the full expanded form of MIC that caused Bhopal Gas Tragedy?
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.