HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Andhra Pradesh Intermediate HSC Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Andhra Pradesh Intermediate HSC Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
PHYSICS IMPORTANT QUESTION BANK FOR 2017
1. Why does the car with a flattered tyre stops sooner than the one inflated tyres ?
2. Modern air crafts fly at heights upwards of 10 km. Calculate the value of ‘g’ at that altitude. Given the radius of the earth is 6400 km and the value of ‘g’ on the surface of the earth is 9.8 ms-2.
3. How does kerosene oil raise in the wick of a lantern ?
4. Why do two layers of cloth of equal thickness provide warmer covering than a single layer of cloth of double the thickness ?
5. Distinguish between transverse and longitudinal waves.
6. State Lenz’s law.
7. When current drawn from a cell increases, the potential difference between the cell electrodes decreases, Why ?
8. Define total internal reflection and write the relation between critical angle and refractive index of the media ?
9. Calculate the focal length of a lens if the radii of curvature of its two surfaces are +20 cm and -25 cm. (u = 1.5) ?
10. An electron is accelerated through a P.D. of 182 volt. Calculate its associative wave length.
11. Differentiate between junction diode and zenor diode ?
12. Distinguish UPS from Invertor ?
13. What do you understand by terms film size and speed ?
14. State and prove work – energy theorem ? What happens to kinetic energy of a particle if the speed of the particle is doubled ?
15. State Bernoulli’s theorem and write down the equation. Under what conditions Bernoulli’s theorem is applicable to a fluid ?
16. Show that the motion of simple pendulum is simple harmonic and derive expression for its time period ?
17.Explain the defects in image formation of optical instruments ?
18. How does a p.n junction diode works as a half wave rectifier ?
19. What is an inverter ? Write how it works ?
20. Explain the various steps involved in audio recording and reproduction?
21. State Newton’s second law of motion. Hence derive the equation of motion F = ma from it. A Constant force of magnitude 50N is applied to a body of mass 10 kg moving initially with a speed of 10 ms-1. How long will it take the body to stop if the force acts in a direction opposite to its motion.
22. Define specific heats of gas
23.a. Calculate Cp and Cv for argon. Given R = 8.3 J mol-1 k-1.
b. Derive the relationship between Cp and Cv.
24. Derive condition of balancing wheat stone bridge using Kirchhoff’s Law.
25. Describe Rutherford’s experiment of α – ray scattering and its findings
This is for Revision purpose only. Do NOT think that we are leaking papers, or have inside information. WE DO NOT. We just analyse past papers and come up with the question bank based on our understanding of probability and past experience
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.