HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Andhra Pradesh Intermediate HSC Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Andhra Pradesh Intermediate HSC Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Biology Important Question Bank for Andra Pradesh Intermediate-2017
1) What is a tissue? Name the tissue which helps in absorption?
2) Name any two biochemical reactions involved in the biosynthesis of Amino acids
3) What is meant by haemodialysis.
4) Draw a neat labelled diagram of Stomata
5) Define the term “Genetic Code”?
6) Give two examples for turgor movements
7) Explain any two methods of cross pollination
8) Write the steps involved in the recombinant DNA technology
9) Define the term “Ecology”?
10) Differentiate the macro from micronutrients
11) Write the differences between broad spectrum and narrow spectrum antibiotics.
12) State the two approaches of human gene therapy
13) What is a Herbarium ?
14) Mention any two differences between the compound microscope and simple microscope
15) How are the Drosophila transferred from one culture bottle to another ?
16) Mention any two medicinal plants with their scientific names.
17) Explain the differences between plant cell and animal cell
18) Name the suicidal bag of the cell? Explain its structure and function
19) What are the reactions involved in glycolysis.
20) How does thermoregulation take place in man and animals.
21) Draw a neat and well labelled diagram of the L.S. of ovule.
22) What are the effects of global warming.
23) Mention any four bacterial diseases in man and their causative organisms.
24) Describe the steps involved in the production of Bio-gas and mention the precautions to be taken.
25) Explain the process of cellular respiration in man.
26) Draw a neat and well labelled diagram of the T.S. of monocot leaf.
27) How does the population growth influence the urbanization and environmental degradation in
our country ?
28) “Agriculture is said to play a major role in providing the important human nee”, Discuss it.
This is for Revision purpose only. Do NOT think that we are leaking papers, or have inside information. WE DO NOT. We just analyse past papers and come up with the question bank based on our understanding of probability and past experience
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.