Organisation of Commerce & Management – Important Question Bank for Maharashtra Board HSC examination.
Update – Organisation of Commerce and Management – Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra Board HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Maharashtra board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Organisation of Commerce & management – Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra Board HSC Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
- State the features of disaster management.
- Define Joint Stock Company and explain its features.
- Write a short note on Features of event management.
- Write a short note on Importance of Co-coordinating.
- Write a short note on Five features of a Sole Trading Business.
- Write a short note on Total Quality Management.
- Write a short note on Responsibilities of business organization towards customers.
- Distinguish between District Forum and State Commission.
- Distinguish between Planning and Organisation.
- Statutory Corporation and Government Department.
- Distinguish between Planning and Controlling.
- Distinguish between Administration and Management.
- Joint Hindu Family Business and Sole Trading concern.
- Define Joint Stock Company. Explain the features of Joint Stock Company.
- Explain the social responsibilities of business organisations towards employees and shareholders.
- Explain the social responsibilities of Business Organisation towards the Customers and Government
- Describe the various levels of management.
- ‘Management is an Art’. Explain.
- What is a Government Company? Explain its Features.
- Explain the ‘five features’ of Professional Management.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam.
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.