HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Uttar Pradesh class 12th HSC Board Exam 2016 and 2017 we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Uttar Pradesh Intermediate class XII (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
- There are 5 cards numbered 1 to 5 , one number on one card. Two cards drawn at random without replacement. Let X denote the sum of the number on two cards drawn. Find the mean and variance of X.
- Write a unit vector perpendicular to both the vectors and
- solve by logarithmic differentiation.
- Find the area of the region bounded by x^2=4y, y=2, y=4 and the y-axis in the first quadrant.
- Find all the points of discontinuity of f, where f is defined by
- In a dice game, a player pays a stake of Re.1 for each throw of a die. She receives Rs.5 if the die shows a 3 , Rs.2 if the die shows a 1 or 6 and nothing otherwise. What is the player’s expected profit per throw over a long series of throws?
- Maximize Z=3x+2y+7
Subject to the constraints: x+y<9, x>0 , y>0.
- If, then find the value of y
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.