HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Question Bank for Andhra Pradesh Intermediate HSC Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Andhra Pradesh Intermediate HSC Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this yea
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
MATHS- IMPORTANT QUESTION BANK 2017
- Define ‘debenture’.
- Write any one method of construction of Index numbers.
- A person at the age of 25 years, takes an insurance policy of sum Rs. 50,000/- for 30 years term. calculate premium for yearly payment, assuming the following details.
Tabular premium / 1000……….. Rs. 40.
Rebate for large sum assured….. Rs. 2 per 1000.
Rebate for yearly payment 3%
- Mr. Singh purchases 10 computers @ Rs. 17,500, per computer. On each computer he earns Rs. 2,000 and pays VAT @ 8%. What will be the total sale prize of these 10 computers ? Calculate the VAT amount he has to pay.
- Determine the sum of two vectors a = 3i + 2 j − 4k and b = i + j + 2k .
- Find the magnitude of the vector a = i + j − k .
- Find the equation of the plane passing through the points (−1, 2, 3) and 2, −3, 4) and perpendicular to the plane 3x + y – z + 5 = 0
- Write the equation of the sphere passing through the points (0, 0, 0), (1, 0, 0), (0, 1, 0) and (0, 0, 1). Find also its radius
- Find the equation of the circle which passes through the points (1,0), (0,-6) and (3,4).
- Find the sum of the sequence 2, 22, 222, ………….. n terms.
- Find the equation of the tangent and normal to the curve y = x4 – 6×3 + 13×2 – 10x + 5 at (0,5).
- Compute the standard deviation for the following data:
Class : 0-20 20-40 40-60 60-80 80-100
Fre: 7 8 25 15 45
- Write the roots of the quadratic equation ax2 + bx + c =
- Shade the region ………………. represented by the inequalities x > 0, y > 0 and x + 2y = 4.
- Evaluate (97)3 using binomial theorem.
- Find the …………….. eccentricity of the ellipse 3×2 + 4y2 = 12.
- Find the 12th term of the A.P. 2, 4, 6, ………..
- Draw Venn diagram for A ∩ B when B ⊂ A.
- If f (x) = x2, g(x) = 3, write f g.
- Define an ‘event’.
This is for Revision purpose only. Do NOT think that we are leaking papers, or have inside information. WE DO NOT. We just analyse past papers and come up with the question bank based on our understanding of probability and past experience
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.