We have created Most Important Question Bank which will help students in scoring good marks in HSC Board Exams. HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
We have also created Free Mock Test of MCQ- Multi Choice Question for students to help them prepare for the exam like scenario.
After the tremendous success of our past years Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2016 , 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Secretarial Practice Important Question Bank 2019
- Distinguish Between Interim & Final Dividend.
- Share certificate is a bearer document .Give reasons if you agree to the above statement.
- Define ‘debenture’ and explain the types of debentures.
- Short Notes on IPO
- Write the Importance of Depository system.
- Distinguish Between Shares and Debentures.
- Convertible debentures can be converted into equity shares .Give reasons if you agree to the above statement.
- Draft a Lodgment notice to transferee.
- Distinguish between Primary market and Secondary Market.
- Distinguish between Transfer of shares and Transmission of shares.
- Define Equity Shares and explain its features.
- Draft a ‘Letter of Allotment’ to debenture holders.
- Write short note on Dematerialization and Rematerialisation.
- What is Employee Stock Option Scheme?
- Explain procedure of Acceptance of Deposit.
- Draft a letter to depositor for renewal of deposit.
- Draft a Letter for Redemption of Debentures.
- Distinguish Between Fixed capital and Working Capital.
- Define a preference share. Explain the different types of preference shares.
- Transfer of shares is initiated by the company. Give reasons if you agree to the above statement.
- Short Notes on Bonus Share
- What is the importance of financial planning?
- Distinguish between Letter of allotment and Letter of regret.
- A private company can accept deposits from public. Give reasons if you agree to the above statement.
- Explain the Capital structure and its components.
- Distinguish between Share certificate and Share warrant.
- Define Bonds & its Types.
- Write a letter regarding payment of interest on debentures.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.