HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Uttar Pradesh Class XII HS (HSC) Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Uttar Pradesh Class XII HS (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.Find out the Mean deviation and Coefficient from the following data:
Size: 5 10 15 20 25 30 35 40
Frequency: 8 16 18 22 14 9 6 7
2. Write the definition of ricardian rent theory definition and illustrate with an example.
3. Explain in brief any six canons of taxation
4. Write any five points of differences between net interest and gross interest.
5. Describe four problems of cotton industries in India
6. Give four measures for correcting adverse balance of payment.
7. Clarify the difference between large scale industries and small scale industries.
8. Which elements affect the real wage? Explain any five elements
9. Explain four advantages of international trade
10. Explain any five merits of a good money material
11. What is equilibrium price? Clarify determination of equilibrium price with the help of a table and diagram
12. Explain any five causes in difference of profit
13. What is difference between commercial bank and cooperative bank? Explain.
14. Clarify the theory of wage determination with the help of a diagram
15. Explain the merits and demerits of Indian Tax system.
16. Who introduced the dynamic theory of profit? Explain this theory.
17. Give a note on Quasi-rent. Who introduced the concept of Quasi-rent?
18. Calculate national income by using the income calculation method:
Items Rs. In crore
i) Pay and wages 30,000
ii) Interest 5,000
iii) Rent 3,000
iv) Value diminishing 2,000
v) Profit 40,000
19. Write the characteristics of Mean deviation
20. Which factors are responsible for the establishment of iron and steel industry in bhilani? Write about any four factors.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.