HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Uttar Pradesh Class XII HS (HSC) Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Uttar Pradesh Class XII HS (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.What is air pollution? Discuss the reasons for air pollution its impact on human health. Also discuss its control measures.
2. Explain the major steps of light reaction of photosynthesis. Why is it called light reaction?
3. Write short notes
4. Describe the working of Human Heart and Define
5. What is secondary growth? Explain the formation of secondary xylem and secondary phloem in dicot stem with diagram
6. Write five differences between sexual and Asexual reproduction.
7. Draw a labeled diagram of Ganong’s Potometer. How would you determine the Rate of Transpiration with it?
8. Write five differences between clone and offspring.
9. Explain the process of Oogenesis with Ray diagram
10. What do you mean by Modification? Explain underground modification of stems with diagram
11. “ Flower is a modified shoot.” Justify the statement with example.
12. Explain the mechanism of sex determination in Human with Ray diagram
13. Define chromosome. Explain the structure of Lampbrush chromosome with diagram.
14. How will you prove that hydrotropism is more powerful that geotropism for roots?
15. Write five differences between aerobic and anaerobic respiration.
16. Explain Mendel’s law of segregation with example. Why is it called law of unit characters?
17. What are phyllotaxy? Describe various kinds of phyllotaxy with diagram
18. What is Dihybrid cross? Explain dihybrid cross with the help of checker board.
19. What do you understand by ammonotelism, ureotelism and uricotelism? Give example of each.
20. Draw labelled diagram of circulatory system of cockroach
21. Describe head or capitulum inflorescences along with diagram.
22. Define vestigial organ and give one examples of it
23. What is genetic code? Write its any three characteristics
24. Describe the structure of Bacterial chromosome.
25. Explain the structure of Human Bone. How is it different form cartilage?
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.