HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Gujarat HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2016, 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Gujarat (12th Std) HSC Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Chemistry Important Question Bank 2019 (English Medium)
- Explain: Carbon fibres and give their types and two uses.
- Give two chemical equations to prepare acetyl chloride and also give substitution reactions of chlorine group in acetyl chloride.
- Write preparation of Vulcanized rubber. State its properties and uses.
- Explain: Emulsion and its classification.
- Explain: Tendency of transition metal ion to form complex compounds.
- Give uses of Lanthanide elements.
- Explain Condensation reaction of Aldehyde and Ketone compounds by reactions only
- Explain: Hume and Rothery rules for alloys.
- Explain: The production of Potassium dichromate by giving equation. State its oxidising property by giving equation and uses.
- Draw diagram of Hydrogen fuel cell. Give its reactions taking place at anode and cathode and give its two principal uses.
- Explain : Metallic bond and also conduction of electricity in metal
- Write a short note on mechanism of Missile formation
- Write short note on Organo metallic compounds.
- Write a short note on Electrophoresis with diagram.
- Explain Preparation of Bakelite, give two uses.
- What is Actinide series? State properties and uses of the elements of this series.
- What is called activation energy? What are the necessary conditions for a chemical reaction to occur?
- Give the importance for Stereo Chemistry.
- Write a note on Pheromones.
- Name the oxy-acids of Phosphorus, giving their molecular and structural formula.
- Discuss the magnetic properties of Transition ions or compounds. The experimental values of magnetic moment of some compounds differ than their theoretical values. Why?
- Explain by giving chemical reaction for the intermediate obtained by reaction of Methyl magnesium iodide with Ethanal and Propanone which give alcohols on their hydrolysis.
- Explain: Different addition reaction of Ethanal.
- Explain Wolff-Kishner and Clemmenson reduction reactions.
- Derive formula of Langmuir Absorption Isotherm and express the equation at low and high pressure situations.
- Write a note on Breeder Reactor.
- What is meant by Molal Depression constant? Derive formula for Molal Depression constant.
- Describe energy band model. Explain the various electrical conductivity observed in substances on the basis of this theory.
- Explain Filler, Plasticizer and Anti-oxidants.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.