HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of Important Questions Bank HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2016 and 2017 we have also created a list ofMost Important Questions Bank for CBSE Class XII (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
- Explain briefly any four factors affecting the fixed capital requirements of an organization.
- What is meant by co-ordination? State its any four features.
- State the protective functions of Securities and Exchange Board of India.
- Explain any four points of importance of the controlling function of management.
- Explain briefly any two points of importance of consumer protection from the point of view of business.
- State the steps in the selection procedure, after the employment interview and before the job offer.
- ‘Buy one get one free’ is printed on the label of the package of a mosquito repellant. State the labelling function being performed by this statement.
- Differentiate between formal and informal organizations
- Give the constitution of the District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum under the Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
- Why is the understanding of ‘Marketing Management Philosophies’ important?
- An investor wanted to invest 20,000 in Treasury Bills for a period of 91 days. When he approached the Reserve Bank of India for this purpose he came to know that it was not possible. Identify the reason why the investor could not invest in the Treasury Bill.
- Distinguish between delegation and decentralization of authority.
- Discuss the features of planning.
- Write a note on Human Resource Management.
- What is the importance of principles of management?
- Explain the importance and limitations of planning?
- “Management is both an art and science” Justify.
- Explain briefly any five rights of consumers.
- Explain briefly the types of financial decisions.
- ‘Efficiency and effectiveness are the two sides of the same coin’ Comment your views in the light of management.
- “Capital budgeting is an important decision making area for a finance manager”
- Explain briefly the various steps involved in the organizing process?
- Briefly explain the scientific management principles by F. W. Taylor.
- Controlling is the fundamental management function that ensures work accomplishment according to plans. Analyze this situation and explain the essential steps included in the controlling process
- Differentiate Between Money Market and Capital Market
- What is globalisation? Explain.
- Explain the disadvantages of external sources of recruitment.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.