HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Bihar Class 12 Intermediate (HSC) Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Bihar Class 12 Intermediate (HSC) Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
- Discuss the role of entrepreneurial development programme.
- State the various concepts of entrepreneurship.
- Explain the importance of consumer protection from the point of view of a business.
- Explain the limitations of advertising?
- Money spent on advertisement is a waste Do you agree with this view? Give reasons.
- Explain the importance of personal selling.
- Write any three features of publicity
- State four points of differences between advertising and personal selling.
- What do you mean by channels of a distribution? Explain the functions of channel of distribution.
- Define packaging and explain characteristics of a good packaging.
- What do you understand by brand? Distinguish it with trademarks. What are the essentials of a good brand?
- Why were the securities of exchange board of India (SEBI) Set up? Explain any four objectives of SEBI.
- Explain the meaning of capital market primary market and secondary market.
- Explain any six features of NSEL
- Outline the functions of SEBI.
- What is the meant by capital structure of a company? Describe the factors that determine the capital structure of a company?
- While designing capital structure, what causes should be taken in mind explain
- Explain the factors affecting working capital of a business enterprise.
- What is meant by stock exchange? Briefly explain any three of its functions.
- What is meant by monetary incentives? State any three monetary incentives which contribute to the performance of employees
- Write any two Characteristics of management.
- Enumerate the three levels of management.
- What is meant by scalar chain?
- Explain the principles of esprit de corps
- What is time Study?
- What is Liberalization?
- Why planning is known as futuristic?
- At which level of management more time is consumed on planning as compared to other levels?
- What is the need of organization?
- Decentralization is an extension of delegation of Authority Explain
- Explain any two elements of delegation of Authority
- Name any two policies of an organization related with the man power.
- What is Recruitment?
- What are the objectives of selection tests?
- What do you mean by selection?
- What is meant by on the Job training?
- Name any two methods of training
- What is the objective of job Rotation Training?
- Explain the meaning of direction
- Define direction
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.