HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for West Bengal Class XII HS (HSC) Board Exam 2016, and 2017we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for West Bengal Class XII HS (HSC) Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
- What is biodiversity? What is the role of zoological gardens in conservation of biodiversity?
- Describe Anthropogenic Extinction.
- Explain with reasons which theory of enzyme action is more acceptable.
- Why is predation required in a community of different organisms?
- Draw a neat diagram of the longitudinal section of ultrastructure of a mitochondrion and label an oxysome.
- Mention the DNA sequence coding for serine and the anticodon of tRNA for the amino acid.
- Schematically show the different steps of glycolysis.
- Why are some untranslated sequence of bases seen in mRNA coding for a polypeptide? Where exactly are present on mRNA?
- State three advantages of hydroponics. State the role of potassium in plant nutrition.
- Describe: Hormones of adrenal cortex.
- What are the different types of pollution? Write in detail about each kind of pollution.
- Discuss the role of hormones in regulating the function of kidney. What is ureotelism?
- Describe the effects of testosterone.
- What are the common problems of adolescence?
- What is bicollateral vascular bundle?
- On the basis of penetration of light, describe the various zones of lake.
- What is nastism? Explain nastism in plants.
- Describe capsella type of embryo development with a diagram.
- What is Endoscopy? Describe methodology and usefulness of endoscopy.
- Draw the diagram showing blood circulation path in heart and describe blood circulation through heart.
- Inheritance pattern of flower colour in garden pea plant and snap dragon differs. Why is the difference observed? Explain showing the crosses
- What is the impact of population growth?
- Write about sexual and asexual reproduction in animals in general.
- Why does a pollen grain possess two male gametes? Explain.
- Explain the sequence of events that follows when this virus attacks to cause immune deficiency in humans.
- Describe the types of regeneration.
- Explain anaerobic respiration in plant cell and animal cell.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.